New friend

Equestrian Knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the break, Eunchan and Taehee proceed to their respective class. While walking in the hall way, they met Siwon and Kyuhyun walking going to the classroom, they went passed through each other because their room are abreast.

While in the class waiting for their professor, one of their classmate nudging her back, Taehee leaned her back to see who is nudging her and ther she saw a smiling girl facing her. Hello! My name is Kate, nice to meet you. O-oh? Hi! I'm Taehee, nice to meet you too then our professor came.   

After the class, Taehee introduced Kate to Eunchan. Eunchan, Me and Kate went to the school backyard to meet Kate's friends. I got shocked because I saw Kyuhyun sitting on the chair and reading some papers. How many times should I be shock because of this guy?

He looked gorgeous by sitting cross leg like a rich person with a high manner posture, Kate runned towards to Kyuhyun's direction. Kyukyu oppa! Kate? What are you doing here? Kyuhyun asked. I would like you to meet you my new friends and then she turned her head back and pointed to us.

Oppa,this is Park Taehee and Kwon Eunchan oppa, my new friends. This is Cho Kyuhyun my cousin that looks like a prince and cold hearted spoiled bipolar specie. Yahh! wanna die? Kyuhyun glared at her. Just kidding!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter