Advice

Equestrian Knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We decided to stroll around to eat some ice cream while talking about the whole day experience before going home. So how's your stay here? Eunchan asked me. So far so good still adjusting to the environment and people keeps shocking me everyday I think I'll get used to it especially to our classmates and team mates you know Kyuhyun and his gang. 

Yeah, I noticed the way he treated you, the way he answered you coldly. Here's a friendly reminder I think that its better you will let it pass, just ignore him because Cho Kyuhyun is the heir of Cho Corporation if you know that, owning almost half of the S.Korean business here. His family is very powerful so you better keep your mouth shut, watch your action towards him if you want a peaceful life while staying here because we don't know what can he do and his family.

I didn't do anything to him I played the competition fairly, blame the judges if he lost. He's a total idiot, a loser if he can't accept his defeat, he makes this things bigger and complicated. I sighed in frustration because honestly that bratty Kyuhyun is getting on my nerves because of his snarky attitude. It's only my second day here in Seoul and I'm already experiencing all of that.

Don't worry I'm here I'll help you just listen to me always arasseo? By the way, what do you want to eat for dinner? delivery or home made cook? Hmm. lemme think, home made cook I guess?! Haha. Aigoo! you're so cute and he pinched my cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter