Unbelievable

Equestrian Knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

O.M.G. Is it real? Can someone slap me? I can't believed it, I won the equestrian! I yelled and jumping in happiness. Mom! Dad! I won! I know sweety and I am so proud of you. You have another title again in another sports, Dad said proudly. I know right but it's a closed match, it's so close that I'm gonna lose the match because that guy. . .aaahh, I forgot his name, he's really good and I can say that he's very competitive though all of us are competitive; serious and handsome. I'm just lucky that Chichi is in perfect condition and mastered some difficult stunts. That guy is handsome and I think his name is Cho Kyuhyun if I'm not mistaken and you two are matched together, Mom said. I don't even know him Mom so stop matching people because you're not cupid and I rolled my eyes to her.

 

 

While eating Mom, Dad you know what, I don't know they interrupted and answered in unison. Aish! let me finish first okay? a while ago a sponsor came to me and they offered me a scholarship to study in abroad. Mom & Dad choke and cough hardly, their face became red WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I said that they offered me a scholarship to study abroad and I accepted it! What didn't you tell us before you accepted it? What country? mom asked.  In Seoul, S.Korea because my sponsor is Korean and they said that they're willing to enroll me in some exclusive school and I'm old enough to decide for myself. Wow! is that really you sweety? you stepped  in to the next level. Well, If that's the case  I approved that, Dad said. Thanks Dad! I'm gonna miss you both.

 

 

 

Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. Can someone tell that I'm still the champion? still the undefeated Cho Kyuhyun not the 2nd place runner-up? That I'm not lost in that beginner girl?! Chill dude! though she's a beginner I admit that her stunts are pretty amazing! I glared at him, you're not helping Siwon. You must accept the truth dude, we can't always  get what we want and win all the time, the ups and downs in life you know reality . You must practice harder to defeat her and get your title back in the next equestrian competition. Whatever!

 

 

A day before the flight Taehee's family and friends gathered together for their farewell party to her before she go to Seoul. The sponsor recruited Taehee to study in Centenary College, one of the most well-known Equestrian Colleges based in South, Korea to participate to the next Equestrian Competition. 

 

Soujiro hugged Taehee tightly because he will miss his long time bestfriend. You better take care of yourself in Seoul Hee-chan, you eat on time, don't skip your meal and don't let anyone hurt you there and let me know if someone try to hurt or make you cry because I will go there immediately to kill them. I smiled at him, Oh Jiro-kun! my best of my best friend. I'm okay, I will be fine there and you knew that I grew up now I can take care of myself so don't worry too much about me I can handle myself and I gave him a reassuring smile. I know you worry, you protect and love me so much like my real brother I will call and text you or chat you so you must be online always okay? and take care of yourself also because I will be not here for a long time to protect you from all your stalkers that looks like a frog like hell and we both laughed. I will! keep in touch Hee-chan and we cheers our drinks for the last time.

 

 

(A/N: If you're confused why Soujiro and Taehee calling their names with chan and kun at the end because they lived in Japan. When Taehee is a kid back then, her family moved to Osaka because Taehee's father got a job there and she's half japanese and half korean. Her mother is a japanese and his father is a korean.)

 

 

In the airport, don't forget all my reminders and be careful there okay? mom said while hugging me. I know and I won't forget it and I'm gonna miss you Mom! Sweety come here and hug me my dad commanded me I giggled at him the way he treated me. I hugged him tight and he kissed my head, I will miss you Dad. I know that it is kinda hard for us to be far away for the first time because this is the first time I will live afar from you and it is also hard for both you and mom because I am your only unica hija in Park family but for the sake of my future I will do my very best to make you both proud of me. Aissh! my baby is all grown-up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter