Confused

Equestrian Knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Flashback*

I'm not totally mad because I lost the championship, I'm just upset because I can't accept the fact that I  lost in a beginner and take note "she's a girl". It hurts my pride as a  man and as a undefeated champion in my favorite sport. I want a revenge, I need revenge, a rematch but how? what should I do? I need to find her but where? All I know that she's from Japan, do I need to go in Japan just to find her and seek for justice rematch?  Nuhh! I'm lazy to do that but, but I want a revenge. Aigoo! ottokhe?

If I found her, what should I say, say that I want a rematch and give my title back? I'm not that low to do that thing to beg her for a rematch. NEVER! I have my damn PRIDE HIGH! but how? The Equestrian competition is already finished and I can't easily protest to the judges just because I can't accept my first lost and my pride is hurt, they will just say better luck next time and try harder. I'm stressed! I'm thinking too much! I'm still confused on what's the right thing to do!

 

Few days later

One of the representative of the school officials informed Mr. Cho, the captain of the Equestrian club that they will have a new member and it is Park Taehee. At first Kyuhyun got shocked and he hardly absorbed in his mind the short notice and he didn't want to believe that Park Taehee will join his club. "HELLO? My rival? the one who defeated me joining the same club with me? Oh gosh shisus kill me now!" I asked why, and the representative said that the CEO wants Ms. Park to be team-up with you, you know he wants to make the best team for the next competition and you know that the CEO believed in your talent, so that's why the CEO entrusted Ms. Park Taehee to you.

What did I do wrong to make things happen to me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter