Sorry Myungsoo

Crazy Marriage

 

HANA'S POV

 

Okay. I have officially made up my mind. I've decide which guy I'm going with. I have chose .  .  . 

 

L.Joe. 

 

My husband. 

 

I've got to break the news to Myungsoo first before telling L.Joe. I guess he needs me more. I feel like I'm the one in fault. For breaking his world apart once I got into the hospital. I feel like I've made it worse ever since Myungsoo came back into my life. 

 

"Hey! It's me!", the door opened and out came Myungsoo. I gave him a forced bright smile. 

 

"Hey," I replied as he place a black ox in from of me. The box had sliver lining around the edges and a pink bow at the corner. I gave Myungsoo a weird look before opening the box. 

 

I gasped as I opened the box. It was the most beautiful pair of earrings that I have ever seen. It sparkled right in front of my eyes and it actually looked like real diamonds. 

 

"These are beautiful," I told him as I admired the beautiful piece of jewellery. 

 

"Good," he replied as he cupped my cheeks with both of his hands, "Because it is for you." 

 

He leant in and gave me a long sweet kiss. As he was kissing me, tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

 

Myungsoo pulled back and looked at me with a worried look written all occur his face. 

 

"Hana," he whispered softly, "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" 

 

"No. I like it. It is just that I can't accept this." 

 

He smiled and wiped my tears. 

 

"Silly girl. You can accept these." 

 

I shook my head as I took his hands into my hands. 

 

"Myungsoo. I can't accept this because I can't keep that promise to you. I have to leave you. I've chose to stay with L.Joe," I broke the news to him. Slowly the bright smile on his dace faded. I guess I won't be able to see that beautiful smile of his. Hearing his deep laughs and comforting hugs and words to make me feel better. 

 

"What are you saying Hana?", he asked, "Your lying right? It's all a dream right?" 

 

I know Myungsoo was hoping and wishing that it was a bad dream and that he should just wake up. But sadly… It's not.

 

It's reality. 

 

Reality show us that sometimes we aren't able to get the person who we first love. 

 

Who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with L.Joe one day. 

 

"Sorry Myungsoo. This is a dream. You'll find someone better than me," I cupped his cheek and leant it and gave him one last kiss. This kiss was filled with love, sorrows and tears. 

 

I placed the box of earrings in the palm of his hands and made his fingers cover it. 

 

"Give this to someone else. Someone who you'll love more than me. Someone who will take care of you better. Better than me." 

 

He shook his head and put the box back on my lap. 

 

"There is no one better than you.", Myungsoo stopped, came closer to me and gave me a hug before pulling back and missing my forehead, "I'll miss you Hana." 

 

He pulled back and gave me a wave before walking out of the room. Tears couldn't stop coming out. I've just sent the love of my life away. just so I can be with someone who needs me. Someone who I might love one day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

guess that she has choosen L.Joe afterall ;) sorry for the short, but sad chapter ...