L.Joe's POV at the wedding . . .

Crazy Marriage

 

L. JOE'S POV

 

I looked up from the ground and saw my 'future' wife, Hana Park. Soon to be Hana Lee. I can't believed that my dad actually agreed to this marriage just because he wanted to help them with their bankruptcy. Somehow, her dad and my dad made a deal saying that if Hana marries me, my dad will help them with their money issues. 

 

First of all, I can't believe that my dad was the one who suggested this CRAZY idea, and second of all. I'm 17. Which boy in the world in their right mind wants to get married when their 17? I'm not even out of college yet. I 'faked' a smile as Hana got passed to me. We held hands and walked up to the altar. The priest smiled at us and started the ceremony. 

 

Soon. It was time for the marriage vows. 

 

"Do you, Lee Byunghun, take Hana Park to be your wife. To have and hold her from this day forward. For better. For worse. For richer. For poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish her, till death do you part?"

 

I looked out to the people who were watching us. They were all smiling happily at us, but what they didn't know that this was an arranged marriage. A marriage against my will. I looked at Hana and she was looking at me with pleading eyes. I guess she is begging me to say yes. 

 

"Yes. I do.", I answered. I heard Hana sighing and she closed her eyes. I guess she's relieved. 

 

"Do you, Hana Park, take Lee Byunghun to be your husband. To have and hold him from this day forward. For better. For worse. For richer. For poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish him, till death do you part?"

 

I looked at her as she looked at her parrots nervously. What is she doing? I thought she wanted to go through with this wedding. 

 

"Y-Yes. I. . .", she stuttered, "Do." 

 

What's wrong with her? 

 

But now, those three words are mention. I, Lee Byunghyun, am no longer a single man, but a married one now. 

 

"I now announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

 

I smirked and leant in closer to Hana. I cupped the back of her head and placed my thumb over her lips. I stopped once I was close enough making it look like we were kissing. She stared at me in shocked as tears were building up in her eyes. 

 

"I would never kiss an ugly duckling like you.", I whispered as I let go of her and 'faked' a smile to the crowd. Guest stared approaching us and congratulating. 

 

"Thanks.", I thanked them one by one, until my father came. 

 

"Dad.", I answered. 

 

"Son. Seems like your wife isn't happy. Can you explain that?", he asked nodding towards Hana. I turned around and looked at Hana. She bit her lip and stared into space as tears were STILL building up in her eyes. I CAN'T BELIVE IT! Can't this girl cry once everything is over! ARGH! I pulled her into a hug and warned her, "You better stop crying. Start faking being happy."

 

I turned around and started greeting the guest again. Hopefully she got my message. 

 

"YAH! MR. LEE BYUNGHUN! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE MARRIED!", I looked to my right and saw my group of friends walking towards me. I gave a sincere smile to them. We were friends ever since we were in diapers and never once, anything has came between us. 

 

"SHUT UP YOU !", I joked loudly as I pulled Chunji into a headlock. 

 

"YAH! LET GO OF ME!", he yelled as he got out of my grip. 

 

"AISH! L.JOE! YOU JUST RUINED MY HAIR! I made it look good so I can hook up with someone tonight.", Chunji complained as he started fixing his hair. 

 

"Why don't we make a bet, besides Byungie since he is married now. Why don't we see which one of us can get the most girls by the end of the night?", suggested C.A.P. as he gave everyone the knowing looks. 

 

"Sounds good. Count me in!", agreed Neil as he threw a fist in the air. I shook my head in embarrassment. Sometimes I wonder. How did I actually became friends with them? 

 

"Byunghun.", all of us turned and saw me father standing there looking at me sternly, "Sorry boys, but I'll have to take him away for just a minute.", all of them just nodded nervously. I know that they are scared of my father ever since we were young. Never once we have against the rules when he was around because the punishments that he always gave out were always physical and abusive. I really wonder why God gave such a parent. Can't God give me a normal parent who loves their child no matter what they do and won't force them into marrying someone they don't love. But I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones, because once I finish college, my dad is going to make me study business because I am going to take over the company. But I'm kinda already in charge of the company. I miss most of school days and spent most of my times in offices and meetings. I really wish I had an ACTUAL childhood. 

 

"Where are we going?", I asked my father. 

 

"Here.", he answered as he passed me my mother's necklace. I looked at it. It was one of the necklaces I have cherished the most. My mum died giving birth to me. So I never had a chance of getting to know her. My dad basically blamed me my whole life, because of what happened. I guess looking at me reminds him of the women he used to love. Yes. Used to. He remarried 3 years ago to some lady, who cakes her face SO much which makes her look scarier than a clown and she applies on too MUCH perfume, which can choke you to death. I  have never called her mum in my life and never will. I have always called her by her first name, Gae. I have never allowed her to called me by my actual name. Only my friends and my father is allowed to call me that, and if she ever call me that. s going down. 

 

"Why are you giving this to me?", I asked looking at the necklace in the palms of my hands. It was a light pink pearl necklace with a silver chain. It glittered in my hands as I looked at it. It's a very precious item. I would never give it away. 

 

"Give this to Hana. She'll love it."

 

IS HE CRAZY!?!?!?! 

 

"No way. I would never give it to her.", I argued. 

 

"Fine. Then promise me that'll you give it to her, when you love her." 

 

"Fine. I promise," I smirked, because there is no way in hell that I would ever fall in love with Hana. 

 

​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - ​- - - - - 

 

Heyy ;) since you guys asked for another update... here you go ^^.. hope you're liking it so far

 

Please subscribe and comment... let me know what do you think of the story...