A scary memory

Crazy Marriage

 

 AUTHOR'S POV

 

Hana winced in pain as she to her back. 

 

Why does my bed feel so hard and cold? 

 

She slowly opened her eyes ad looked around her surroundings and suddenly a flashback of what happened last night came to her mind. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

BAM! BAM! BAM! 

 

"Who can that be?", Hana muttered to herself as she ran to the door. Her parents and L.Joe's parents have bought them a house to live in once they were married. L.Joe went out a while ago, but never came back, so Hana is home alone by herself. As soon as she opened the door, there stood L.Joe. With his shirt untucked, tie loosen and his hair is all messed up. 

 

"What ha--", Hana got cut off. 

 

'SHUT UP YOU ING !", he shouted as he stepped into the house. He pushed her aside, making her hit her back on the hard wall. She groaned in pain as she slowly got up and looked up at L.Joe with tears rolling down her cheeks. L.Joe looked at her and rolled his eyes. 

 

"Stop acting. I didn't even push you that hard. C'mon.", he took a few steps to her and pushed her again and making her hit the wall again. But this time, it was worse. He pushed even harder and a sharp pain went up her spine. Hana bit her lips, not making a sound. 

 

"I'm doing this for my family. We need the money.", she muttered under her breath. She knew that if told her family about this, they'll make her divorce him immediately, because even though they need the money, they'll never let her get hurt. They rather be bankrupt and make sure that's she safe, then be rich and her being in danger. 

 

L.Joe leant in closer to her ear and whispered, "Your just using my family to get money, ehh?", he yelled has he raised a hand and slapped her across the face. 

 

Hana looked at him in shocked, because she has never been hit in her life. A red hand print was written over her left cheek. Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks and they weren't going to stop anytime soon. Hana sniffed a bit and she smelt alcohol. 

 

"L.Joe, your drunk.", she told him softly. 

 

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OF CALLING ME BY MY FIRST NAME NOR MY NICKNAME! COME HERE!", he yanked the back of the hair and pulled her. She yelped in pain, but immediately shut when L.Joe glared at her. She didn't want to be hit again. 

 

He dragged her to the basement of the house. He opened the door and pushed her forward, making her fall hard on the concrete floor. 

 

"YOU CAN SLEEP HERE TONIGHT !", he shouted and slammed the door hard and locking it. Hana tried opening the door. She tried banging on the door, but no one was coming to help her. She sat in the middle of the room, curled up in a ball and cried herself to sleep in the cold, damp, dirty concrete room. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Hana groaned as she slowly got up and found the door unlocked. 

 

Huh? When was this unlocked? 

 

She slowly climbed up the stairs as her body is still sore. She looked at the time. 

 

7:15 am. 

 

Crap! School starts at 8. 

 

She quickly went up the stairs as her body could take her and went into the room, which her and L.Joe were sharing. She tip-toed across the room and took out her school uniform. As she was creeping out, she noticed that LJoe was still sleeping. She walked up quietly to him and bent down and looked at his face. 

 

"He. . . He looks so calm when he's sleeping then when he's awake and being angry all the time.", she whispered to herself. She gave L.Joe a light push to wake him up, "L.Joe. Wake up." 

 

His eyes shot up, and he looked at her nervously with a scared feeling in his eyes. For the first time, he looked like a lost boy. A lost boy who needed help, but his expression suddenly changed. His expressions turned cold as he got up. 

 

"UGH! MY HEAD HURTS!", he complained as he rubbed the temples of his forehead, "Make me some soup." 

 

He walked towards the closet and got his uniform and slammed the bathroom door once he was inside. Hana stared at him in fear and in surprise. Fear because he is always angry and she was just physically hurt by him, and surprise because he changes his mood so fast. He was so different from when he was asleep. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

HEYYYYYY ;) Updated again... WHOOP~! WHOOP~!... please keep commenting and subscribing... it helps me to write more and better... ^^