Sending the biggest mistake of my life away. . .

Crazy Marriage

 

L.JOE'S POV

 

Somehow today when I woke up I felt in such a good mood. Something I haven't felt in a long time. 

 

I got up and went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I'm going to visit Hana today. When I was dressed and ready to leave the doorbell rang. I went up to the door thinking it was Teen Top. But I was wrong. Instead it was . . . 

 

"Haerin?" 

 

What was this girl doing here? I haven't seen her for weeks. 

 

"Oppa!", she squealed as she wrapped her arms around me and tried kissing me, but I pulled my head back as I pushed her away from me. 

 

"What are you doing?", she asked as she glared at me. 

 

"I can't do this anymore. I'm a married man and my coming back home from hospital one day." 

 

She glared at me, "Yeah right she is your wife. She ran away from your house and I'm the one who promised you that I'll stay by your side." 

 

Anger started boiling up in me. This girl was pouring lies. 

 

"Stay by my side? Where were you when I needed you? Hana stayed by my side even though she hated me so much. She still stayed by my side when I sent her to hospital because of my endless amount of physical bullying from me." 

 

She pouted and clanged onto my arm, "But Oppa, I have dance practices. How was I meant to stay by your side then?" 

 

"Oh. So your dance practices is much important then me? You know what Haerin. You really disgust me. Get out of this house and never come back. I never want to see you again. Go find someone who you can vie a to and where you can pass down your AIDs." 

 

I turned her body around and guided her to the front door and slammed the door right in her face. 

 

I've just sent away the biggest mistake in my life. 

 

Haerin. 

 

I don't know what I found so good in her. 

 

I guess I didn't have my eyes opened during that time. 

 

I grabbed my jacket off the couch and keys and headed out the door. 

 

I've got to see Hana now. 

 

To show my a reason why I'm changing. 

 

To show me to become a better person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

hope this story is good so far ;) i know things are pretty sad at the moment but it'll get better.