Ending TT

Cancer , why does it exist ..
Hey SUBBERS ,

I chose this ending by myself . I Decided ^^ Haha , I was so Shock that some Of The Readers Wan Eunji to die ! Haha , But I knw you all Just wan a fair Ending . But .. Nope ! Im not gonna make it fair ! >:) Hehe , Here it goes ...

Ohya ! I almost Forgot ! Maybe Yöu wan to follow me on twitter ? I Will follow Back !!! @BLACKPARADISE31 _______________________________________________________

5 years Later ...

At Seoul University Gate .

A Black Car Came in And stop at the car park .

A Girl Wearing sunglasses Came out Frm the Passenger Seat and A Guy With a Cap Came Out Frm The Driver seat.

Everyone Eyes are on them , Looking at the Two Mysterious person .

"Shouldnt Had Come back at summer time .. The Weather " The Guy Pouted .

That Girl chuckle .

They are at their new school , Seoul University .

"Its 9am Aleady , Let go to class ." That Girl smile and told that guy. He nod and follow her .

They , Are studying Medical course . They step in the class , Everyone was Noisey .

Even the teacher Is there . They dont seems to notice .

That Girl and That Guy Stand Infront of The classroom , Eyes On That Guy With Blond Hair sleeping on his Table, that Guy Who looks like A panda Playing with his phone and That Guy Who Have that Poker Face on Him .

"Class ! " The Teacher shouted .

The Blond , The panda face and Poker Face Guy Didnt care .

"We have 2 new Transfer student from.London , please Introduce yourself . "

"Hi , Im Suho ." That Guy With a Eye smile .

"Eunji Here ! Please take care of us ."She say in a cheerful voice .

And .. This caught the Attention of The three Guys . That Blond Hair Lay , Panda Tao and Poker Face Kris .

They three Are Shock . Their face Are Priceless. Haha

*Eunji and Suho ?!!!!!" The three Think out Loud .

The Teacher asign The Two to seat together at the back .

The Three Never Stop Staring at them though the 2hr Class .

"K , class Today class will be till now . " And she Walk out .

The Three still in their shock face .

The two walk towards The Three . "Enough of Staring ? " The Guy Say .

They Are still Staring .

"Nevermind. Lets go and Find the Rest . " And walk out of The Classroom .

At the Cafe Near the School , The Whole cafe was book for The 17 Teenagers . EXO and BAP .

The Two walk inside , the waiter say "Say .. This cafe Is Book for lunch Every Mon-Fri"

"We dont care ."And Suho walk inside the Cafe .

The EXO and BAP notice something is Wrong , Himchan which his back Facing the Door stand up .

He turn and yell "Do u Know who we are ! How dare-" His Face turn green.

Should I say .. The 14 Teenagers (Lay , Tao Kris Hasnt Reach) All Turn Green .

"Eunj-- " Himchan Shuttle .

He slap himself , "I must be dreaming . "

The three Bash into the Cafe and Tao , was the First to Run up to Eunji and Give her a Hug.

After the shock and suprise .

"I thought you , park Eunji went to Canada ! " Kris and Tao say . "And I thought you two When to USA ! " EXO k and BAP say . "We Didnt knew where u 2 Went ! " The EXO m say .

"Haha , We change plan . We Gone to London instead as Suho Say the EXO k and BAP will go and Find for us . "Eunji replied .

"Then you two Went for five Years ?! I thought Eunji died Frm the surgey and suho is too sad so he killed himself ! " Luhan Shouted .

"After you two will gone .. Kris Told the Exom , and this is How Everybody know what happen . " Chen signed .

"And Seen When did EXO m , EXO k and BAP become a Cilque ? .." Suho Asked .

Luhan was seating with Sehun . They look like best friend .

Himchan was With chen . And Chanyeol is still with baekhyun .

"We became really close After you all left , We clear away all those miss understanding . " Zelo explain .

"And We decide to Join EXO k and M together , so we become EXO ! " Tao cheered. " Kris is the Leader ! Seen Suho is back , We will Have two leaders Now ! " Xiumin Announce .

"Wow , Everything when Great .. But kris , How did u and Amber go ?"Eunji smirk .

Kris turn Pink.

"They Are living together now ! " Sehun Cheered .

Kris turn more pink .

Haha .

"So .. Lay , How have you been ? " He Didnt answer .

Eunji swallow .

"We havent eat Yet ! Lets Order something ! " Kris Give that a sign in his eyes .

"Hm , ya ! I m so hungry ! " I answered .

"By the way .. Me and Eunji have Something to announce . " Suho smile Happily .

"We are Together . " Suho look inside my Eyes .

"It Isnt a shocking news , You two have been seeing Each other everyday for 5 years . " Yongguk eating his Pasta .

Lay turn more pale .

"Actually .. Im in coma for 2 years . Suho Took care of me Everyday . When I woke up .. I Forgot Everything . I mean like .. EVERYTHING . I Forgot How to Talk , walk write . I became like a new born Baby .. " Eunji look Down on the Floor .

Everyone of EXO and BAP Eyes will on Her , Those sad eyes .

She continue , "Suho .. Was the one who Took care of Me . Took care of a Useless Adult . Until 2 years After I Remember Everything as I Fell and Knock on my head . And .. We decided to come back 1 year after . Thats why We are away for 5 years . "

"Lets Forget about those sad stuff , We are gonna Open a Comeback Party later ! " Chanyeol Get Everyone Attention back .

After the Meal .. Suho When with The EXO and bap to ay basketball .

Kris wanted to Talk to me .

"Lay .. Study Medical course because he knew you got cancer . He want To Find a Way to cure .. When you left he Lock himself up until we told himthe truth . He Went to Canada and Usa to find You along with Tao , But no news of you two .. So he give up and Came back to Study Medical . " kris told me .

"But .. Suho was The One who Took care of Me . My feelings changed . If it Was 5 years ago , I will Be with lay . But now . The One I love isnt him .. I Love him too much that time that I didnt Tell him what Happen .. I was wrong . " Eunji look Down .

They didnt Notice lay wad hearing it all along .

Lay give a Weak smile and walk away .

He Went to the stairs . "We meant at the stairs , That crazy girl was Knocking her Head on the Wall .. That crazy and babo Girl ."He give out another Weak Smile .

Suddenly he heard Someone crying , He Went up its a girl .

"Are you okay ? .. " Lag approach .

Its Tiffany .

She Change To a Better Person and Lest TTS after Eunji thing .

_______________________________________________________

Another 5years .

They are at Tao and IU wedding .

Tao met a girl , IU 6years ago . She let him Forget about Eunji , His childhood Friend that he love so Much .

"Jack and Jill ! Stop Running ! " Tiffany Shouted . Jack and Jill two son of Lay And Tiffany . They Married 3years ago and give birth to a Twins brother which is 3 years old Now .

"Mom , Where is Qri ? " Jack asked Tiffany .

She look at the Door , "They reached." and point at the three Person .

"Qri ! " Jack and Jill Ran towards Qri .

Qri . Daughter of Suho and Eunji . They Married Each other 3 years ago with Lay And tiffany . And have a Daughtet 3 years old also but Is younger Than the twins By 5months .

The Rest all have their Own Family . BAP took over Exo k Fathers work . And EXO k Gone into a Sucessful road . EXO m too .

The Song Played . IU Walk towards Tao . They will announced as Married couple . They give a deep Kiss .

End .. _______________________________________________________

Longest chapter You seen ? I wanted to Break it into half so Ending witb be at chapter 33 . But .. I promise to end at chapter 32 so I Put Everything in a chapter .

Haha , Hope you all like it . I Remember the mermory in this story . The first subber , The First comment . The person who told me she have this kind of illness too . I promised her it will be a happy ending . Thanks For the support even I When missing for months ..

Love you all , and will I start a new story soon !