Chapter 19

Cancer , why does it exist ..
Its 9am now , I sit in the cafe waiting for Lay.

He sat infront of me.

"You are late!"

"Do you want to hear anot?"He raise his eyebrown.

"Ya!"

"Suho is actually my Half blood brother .. He is older than me by 1year .."

"What?!Seriously?!"I cut in.

"Shut up or I leave?"

I cover my mouth.

"My mum had a guy outside before giving birth to me .. As my dad is always busy .. He doesnt knew my Mum had a affair outside ..

My Mum is dating a gang head , She got Suho , and Give birth to him without my dad knowing ..

When my dad notice my Mum had a child outside , My Mum is aleady having me in her stomach ..

My dad keep thinking I am not his child , so .. When I was give birth , He took me to the DNA , and it say I am is child.

My Mum leave Her Affair and Suho then went back to my Dad ..

Suho doesnt have mother love seen young .. My Mum never went back to see Suho before ..

So Suho is jealous that our mum is at my side and not his .. So he is destroying my life ..

I like a girl before , her name is Leon .. Suho get near her , date her , cheat on her than told.5 guy to rapped her .. And this cause Leon to kill herself ..

Now .. He think that I like you .. He is having a plan on destroying you .. So thats all I got to say .."His eyes are red aleady ..

"So .. EXO K AND BAP is getting near to me .. Are all fake? .. "

"I got to go."He stand up and leave.

Everything is fake? ..

Their friendliness are all FAKE? ..

I am like replaying all the stuff we did together , the fun .. And all .. And now you are telling me .. They are all FAKE ? ..

Lay POV :

I walk out of the cafe .

I told her everything .. That I only told Kris before ..

I Dont know why .. When I heard she is going to date Suho for real .. I just .. Dont want her to be like Leon ..

I Dont want the same thing to happen to Her again ..

I dont know .. Maybe .. I am starting to like her ..

_______________________________________________________

FAKE FAKE FAKE !! ><

EXO K and BAP is suppose to be the bad guys !! So ya ..

1000views ++ and 34 subbers <3 Kekeke , how do you think its going ? .. Kekeke