Chapter 31

Cancer , why does it exist ..
Your / Eunji POV :

I Didnt plan to Go to Canada , But USA .

I dont wan Kris or Tao or Anyone Knw Whr I M Going .. But I Guess ..

I Sat On the plane which is heading to USA , with Suho beside me .

"U shouldnt leave with me .. Ur Members your Family are all here . "

"But My Love Is not .. "

"Your Dad agree with it ? What about the gang ? "

"No need to worry ."And Give me his famous Eye Smile .

SUHO POV :

I told my dad I will and not Interested in the Gangs and want to Go to USA and study . He knew I always Dont like to Handle Gangs Stuff .. So he Let me go.

Im so happy , At The same time .. I Felt Worried , Scared .

This my First Time Loving Someone . But She Is In pain . A Illness that only Have 1% of chance to cure .

The Lights When off In the plane . She Is Sleeping . Peacefully . I smile and Push all the worries away .

She will Fine and Healthy .

LAY POV :

I stay at My Room for days . She first With Kris For Two weeks , I trust Kris so I let go of her even though I cant Forgot the Fact my Love Is gone .

But She Is With Kris .. My hyung .. He Will be Good to her , so I let go .

BUT , He When with Amber ?!! I was so angry that I Fight with him.

For the First Time.

Luckily , The EXO m Members Saw and pull me away .

He Told me Eunji Fly Away Frm Seoul and wont be Back again .

Its all Because of Kris .. I hate him .

"Lay ! Kris and Tao is here !" I heard my Mom shouting .

Im crying , I Dont want them to sees me like tat ! .. But mostly I Dont wan to see Kris !

_______________________________________________________ Ending is coming up ! All my subbers are GONE ? :( Haha , Nvm , I will still Continue until I Finish this . :B

But .. If u see this chapter do comment If you wan her to End up With -

Suho

Tao

Lay

Or She dies Frm her surgey ?

Haha , Will Update in 2 days Time ! Chapter 32 Will be the last Chapter :( Haha , Hope all the SUBBERS will Conment again ! ^^"'