Leaving For Canada ? Or USA ?!

Cancer , why does it exist ..
You / Eunji POV :

-At the Incheon Airport-

I stand at the Check in point , Looking around the airport .

Its time for me to finally leave .. I shouldnt had even come back Here at the 1st place .

"YAH ! PARK EUNJI !"

I suddenly Heard somebody Shouting my name , I Turn and Saw ..

BAP AND EXO K ?!!

"Why are you all.." I was shock . I tot only Kris and Tao knw that I m leaving Korea to Canada to have my surgey ? ..

Himchan oppa Came up first to Give me a hug . "Why Didnt u tell us you are sick ? "

"How Did u all ? .. "

"Chanyeol Eavdropped u and Kris Plan That day ! " Zelo Said .

-That day at My Hus with Kris and Tao ... -

"So whats your plan ? You cant Drag Lay down ." Kris oppa Said Seriously .

"Hyung ! How could u say that ! " Tao shouted at Kris .

"Tao .. Its ok .. I knw I shouldnt Drag Lay or Suho down . I will be leaving to Canada for my surgey . " I said calmly .

"Bwo ?!!!!! But I tot ..." Tao was suprise .

"Im gonna die soon anyway , y Dont I just Give it a try ? I have my best days here . I will have no regrets. " I smile .

"Im leaving with u. " Tao Said with a strict face.

"No , u Cant . U Will stay here .. I wan to go Alone . "

"Wae ?!!! I can take care of you !! "

"Bec .. Its a part of the plan ? Actually I Aleady Plan leaving In Two weeks . I Didnt expect Kris oppa will knw , the stuff tdy Will happen . So lets put on a show , Kris Oppa , U can just act as U dump me for Amber ? .. And I am too sad that I want to Leave the country ? "

"Wae ? Why Amber ?!!"Kris was shock .

"Haha , I knew u Always have Feelings for her and she have Feelings for Yöu ! "

Kris Face turn red .

"Then why cant I leave with you ?!" Tao exclaimed .

"Bec , I wan to nobody to knw , so u Have to act as you DONT knw ! Dont worry , I will stay at Ur Parents Hus so they can take care of me ! "

-End and back to present-

"Chanyeol was outside the door , he wanted to look for you to have Dinner together ." Sehun said .

"I got the ticket , Im leaving with u ." Suho step out and Show me the tickets .

I saw his ticket , USA ?!!

"How did u knw im not going to Canada , but USA ?! " My eyes Widen .

"After I knw , I Follow you to buy The tickets and I Knw u are going to USA instead of Canada " Suho Smile .

"But .."

"Lets go ! The Plane is Going to fly If we DONT go Now ! " Suho Said excitedly .

We Said Goodbye to the members and When in ..

_______________________________________________________

MIANHAE READERS ! >< I Didnt Update for Months XD Haha , Even EXO new MV came Out before I update ! Pls forgive me !!

The new MV of EXO is AWESOMEEE , The Chinese Ver was cool , I like Tao Hair Colorrrr . ! And I Change my bias , CHANYEOL , OMG HE IS SO COOOOOLLL !!! I can die Man ! Hope the drama Ver. Will Come out soon ! :b

Lastly , I M SORRYYYYY >