Chapter 21

Cancer , why does it exist ..
Your / EUNJI POV :

We went in to the lift , D.O press Level 15 , and the door close.

"How did he end up here? .." I ask.

"I guess its because of the rain yesterday , He went home all wet."Baekhyun explain.

He didnt use the umbrella I gave him ? ..

"Eunji ah , By the way we hope you understand that we are not going to hurt you .. " Sehun look at me with innocent eyes.

The door went open and we walk out.

ROOM 155

We open the door , "Yah!Where did you all-" Suho yelled , when he saw EXO K , He stopped after sawing me.

"Eunji?"He raise his eyebrown.

"He looks totally fine .."I turn and look at EXO K .

"He got a fever yesterday , 48.0 degree , but it went down to 39.0 Degree today ." Kai explain and sat on the sofa.

"I told you all to not tell her."Suho said with threaten voice.

"If you dont like seeing me here , than I will -"I turn my back and was stopped.

"NO!It just .. I Dont want you to worry."Suho look down.

"Yah , I AM just kidding."I smile and sat on the sofa beside kai .

"Does it mean that you believe us ?"Chanyeol said excitedly.

"Hm .. I need some time to think things out .. So .."

"Nevermind , take your time."Sehun said munching on the chips

Gosh .. I am seeing double vision ..

I close my eyes , No at this time please ..

Everything went BLANK ..

_______________________________________________________

I heard people yelling .. I slowly open my eyes , I am sleeping on a bed , its the hospital I think.

"Your shouldnt call her out ! She is having a cold."I saw Tao .. He is shouting at .. Baekhyun ?..

My head hurts ..

I want silents ..

"SHUT UP !"I yell.

"You woke up?"Tao came up and check on me.

"Ya , by your super loud voice."I roll my eyes.

"How did I end up here?"I continue.

"You fainted in Suho room , you dont remember?"Kai said.

"Oh .. Thank for sending here."

"We will be going , Get well soon Eunji!"Chanyeol said and they went off.

"Whenever I left you alone at home , you will run out , you caught a cold and your - Nevermind , how are you feeling now?"Tao fold his arms.

"My head hurts abit .. Did they know something ?"

"Nah , I just told them its because of the cold , I knew I shouldnt said anything about the friends you make .. But .. Why are you still hanging out with them after you knew everything ?"

"Maybe what Lay said is just what he thinks .. I think EXO K change after Leon death .. I believe them."I play with my fingers.

"Aish .. Pabo."

_______________________________________________________

After that , the doctor told me that I can go , so we went home .

I sat on the sofa and switch on the TV .

"Teenagers will arrested deal to underage drinking and clubbing ...."The news reporter said.

And I saw , B.A.P ?

"Woah , why am I not surprise ."I said. "What are you watching ? Wait .. Isnt that Bang Yongguk ?!"Tao sat beside me.

"Ya , I think B.A.P is arrested too."

_______________________________________________________

Next day at school ..

I was walking to my Locker with .. This days .. I met lesser with Jiyeon and HyunA ..

Jiyeon .. She is in a relationship and she totally forgets about me ..

HyunA? .. I didnt seen she in school often too.

"Did you know what happen to HyunA?"I ask amber.

"She just told me she will be busy this days ."

"Eunji ! Amber ! " We heard Jiyeon voice from behind.

"Woah , I thought you forgets our name aleady."Amber roll her eyes.

"Yah , I am sorry alright? .. By the way , did you all know ? HyunA Quited school."

"WHATT?!!!!!!!"Me and Amber said together in shock.

"Wae wae?"I widen my eyes and look at Jiyeon.

"She has been a trainee at JYP ent for the last few weeks , your dont know?"

"Nope , she told you?"I raise my eyebrown.

"Ya , she said keep it a secret first , when she really became a star , than she will tell your .. But I think .. I should tell you all now , as she has Quited school .."

"Thats why she is always missing .. Text her said we are gonna meet at the cafe we always go after school , she is going to get it from us ."I crack my finger.

"Hahaha , Kk , Bye , Got to go to my next class."And Jiyeon ran away.

"Oh ya ! We are late for Math class ! " Than me and Amber start running.

_______________________________________________________

During Lunch , Amber was called by her basketball couch again .. Aish .. Going to be alone for lunch without amber again ..

I brought a bottle of drink and Went to the school garden.

I put in my earpiece and the song "Dont hate me" by Epik High Played.

"Everybody hate's me , but you love me and I love you ~"I sing along with the song.

"Woah , someone holding a little concert here."I suddenly heard a deep low voice , I open my eyes , B.A.P ..

I took out my earpiece.

"Ya .. But I think being on the TV is more awesome."I smirk.

"Dont you say."Youngjae roll his eyes.

"Why?You all looked good!"I giggle.

Zelo face palmmed himself.

"Aish , Shut up , Take this."Himchan throw a container to me , lucky I caught it.

Its sandwitch.

"Woah , you all came here to deliver me foooood ?"

"Becareful , Yongguk may put some drugs inside."Himchan whisper loudly.

"Yah!"Yongguk yell.

"You did this ? ..."I widen my eyes.

"Ya , when I am stress I cook , I guess I cook too much .. So thats for you."

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"I laugh hardly .

"You , Bang Yongguk , Leader of B.A.P cook ?!! HAHAHAHA !!!"

Yongguk fave turn red.

"If you Dont want it -"He want to take back the sandwich , lucky I hold it tight.

I took a bite.

They all look at me waiting for me to said how it taste like.

"Hm .. No comments."I tease them.

"Yah!"They all yelled.

While we will laughing and having fun .. Someone is watching us without us knowing ....

Lay POV :

I saw Eunji and B.A.P having fun at the School garden .. Does she not believe me ? ..

She thinks what I said is all jokes ? ..

She thinks I am not serious about this ? ..

Nevermind Zhang Yixing .. You aleady warn her .. If anything happen is her problem .. Why are you worried and Sad than she doesnt listen to you ? ..

Why am I feeling Angry ? And maybe Jealous ? .. We never played like that before .. She never laugh so hard infornt of me before ..

Aish .. I shook my head to clear my mind and walk off.

_______________________________________________________

He is feeling JEALOUS ? .. Kekeke Boring chapter =/ Do you think Eunji should end up with Suho or Lay ? .. I Dont knowww ~~~