Chapter 1

Cancer , why does it exist ..
Your / Eunji POV :

"Are you sure you want to doesnt the surgery?Maybe --" Tao asked.

"I just want my last 8 months to be happy .. I am not risking my life on that 1 % .. "I said looking down.

We are now siting on the airplane heading to Seoul ..

-1 week ago-

Me and Tao are in Canada international hospital , the Doctor office.

We sit there and wait for the Doctor to tell my check up result.

"Miss Park .. I am afraid to say .. You are having Brain cancer.Its stage 3 now."The doctor said.

I sat there with widen eyes .. Brain cancer ? ..

"Did you check it wrongly?!"Tao shouted.

"I am sorry to say .."The doctor answer.

Tao pull the Doctor collar.

"Go check it for one more time!"He yelled.

"Tao , sit down.This a hospital , dont be so loud .."I said .. Still cant except the reality.

"You only have 8 more months to live.If you take the surgery , there is only 1% of chance to live ."The doctor said.

"I am not taking the surgery .."I said and dash out of the office.

-Now-

"Passenger we are heading to Seoul , be set your seatbelt.Have a safe flight.Thankyou."

Seoul .. My hometown .. I am finally going back ..

"Do you mind if we live together?"Tao asked again ..

"I dont mind Tao , you asked this for the 1905560933times!"

"Hehe , Oh ya.We are gonna be studying in Seoul high school.I aleady helped you hand in the form.The course you are taking is the same as you took in Canada High."He smile and told me.

Aish .. This guy .. Always taking care of me ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae , a short chapter ^^"' This will be chapter 1! HAHA , hope you all like it ^^