Another Villain Is Sent

Will We Make It? (Sequel to Vampire NU'EST)

Byeol was staring out her window when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. One of her many house keepers were behind the door.

"Youngmi failed, mistress. She also got killed in the process..." The house keeper told her carefully, not wanting Byeol to freak out.

"I expected this... She wasn't that strong anyway." Byeol said, waving the house keeper away. So, I guess I need to send another one of them out to split up the group Byeol thought. She called another meeting with her minions that were either still with her or still alive. "So, I'm assuming that we all know about Youngmi's death?" Everyone nodded.

"Mistress, if you don't mind, I would like to try and split them up!" Yoona volunteered. Yes, just like Youngmi, Yoona didn't give up on what she wanted.

"Fine, go ahead!" Byeol dismissed the minions. Yoona had been part of Byeol's group for a long time now and she still really hated Ren. If Baaekho were to join us, then it would get them to surrender since they're too goody-goody to go against their friend Yoona thought as an evil smile came on to her face! She didn't have the powers to mind control though, but she knew someone who could give her what she needed. Yoona teleported to a potion shop that her good friend Hyoyeon owned.

"Hey, Hyoyeon, are you here?" Yoona called out.

" Right here!" Hyoyeon said, coming out from the back of the shop. "Nice to see you, what do you need? Or, did you just come to hang out?"

"No, I need a mind control potion."

"Sure thing!" Hyoyeon smile and got the potion. "Just remember to spike the drink with a little bit of the potion and you'll be able to control someone for about 2 days."

"Okay, thank you!"

"Anytime." Yoona exited the shop, holding up the potion and smiling to herself.

"By tomorrow, you will be under my control, Baekho!" She said to herself.

A/N: I lied, but there is so much time in school to finish the chappies since I get all my homework done and have nothing to do during tutorials. Subscribe and comment.