He's Being Controlled

Will We Make It? (Sequel to Vampire NU'EST)

Ren blinked with pure confusion as soon as Baekho said those words. "W-What did I do that you're saying this all of a sudden?"

"I like Yoona better! To be honest, I've always liked Yoona better than you."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT HER WHEN SHE ASKED YOU OUT?" Ren yelled at Baekho, not believing what his boyfriend was saying.

"Sorry, Ren. But, it's over!" Baekho shrugged. But, before he could do anything, the MinJ couple flashed in.

"Okay, Ren, what's going on?" JR asked.

"Well, first of all, how did you two know that something was wrong?" Ren asked.

"Ah, Minhyun can sense the mood of the other aristocrats!" JR explained.

"He got that power already?" Ren asked.

"Yup!" JR said proudly, putting an arm around Minhyun. "So, he sensed that something was wrong with you."

"Not me... Baekho." Ren corrected. JR rolled his eyes at Ren.

"You know what I mean... Minhyun sensed that you weren't happy or that your powers were off."

"Yeah..." Ren confirmed bitterly. "Baekho broke up with me."

"WHAT?" The MinJ couple asked.

"Why?" JR asked. "What did Ren do?"

"Because I'm tired of him, okay?" Baekho asked.

"Baekho... This isn't like you." JR pointed out. "You've liked Ren for such a long time, why are you saying this all of a sudden?"

"Everyone gets tired of who they're with... And now, I'm tired of Ren. I realize that I've always liked Yoona." Baekho explained. Ren tried his best not to cry, but it was getting harder and harder. Baekho didn't notice and teleported off.

"Don't worry... You know I can find him." JR assured. Like Minhyun, JR could also sense if any of them were off, but JR could do this with the other purebloods. "Where is he going?" JR asked himself more than the two aristocrats. Baekho was at a part of the city where there were rarely an people. That part of the city was the part that everyone feared the most, so no one really went there. Well, except maybe criminals and people like that.

"Let's just call the others and go there!" Ren demanded, determined to know what was wrong with Baekho. The MinJ couple nodded at his idea and called the rest of the gang. Once everyone was accounted for, they teleported off to the dark side of town to find Baekho.

"Should we go into the house?" Kevin asked.

"House?" Kyuhyun inquired. "It looks more like a castle! It's bigger than our houses."

"Whatever... Let's just go in so we can find Baekho." Ren demanded.

"I guess he's the leader today." JR shrugged. No one dared to mess with Ren or else they would get burned!

"Well, look who showed up..." A voice echoed in the room. Yoona appeared in front of them with Baekho at her side. "Hello Ren, how are you now that Baekho broke up with you?" Ren was clearly making a fist, trying his best to not let a fire rage loose in the place.

"What did you do to Baekho?" JR asked, seeing Ren having trouble to control his emotions.

"Nothing, these are his true feelings..." Yoona explained. JR raised an eyebrow at her. "It's true!"

"Minhyun." JR said simply. Minhyun already knew what he had to do and already did it.

"She's lying... She actually gave him a mind-control potion to make him break up with Ren." Yoona growled at what Minhyun said, even if it was true. She tried to claw at him, but JR used a shield spell to protect Minhyun from her attack.

"So, he's right?" JR asked. "Baekho's under some potion that you gave him?"

"Fine, yes!" Yoona hissed at the group. "But, there isn't anything you guys can do to break the potion's powers, it's too strong!" Yoona laughed! "Baekho, could you please get rid of them?"

"Baekho, you wouldn't... We're your friends!" Aron reminded.

"Sorry, but he does what I tell him to, no matter what!" Yoona spat. As soon as that was said, Baekho attacked Aron! The others could only watch with shock as they saw Aron go down. Baekho had really changed from their friend to their enemy, but they had to get him back on to their side. For Ren and the team itself.

A/N: Okay, so next chapter will be about how they get Baekho out of Yoona's control. I'll update it during the weekend, look forward to it! Please subscribe and comment.