Trouble Comes To BaekRen

Will We Make It? (Sequel to Vampire NU'EST)

A Few Days Later

With the recent trouble that happened with the Elvin couple, the whole group was alert, especially JR. With Minhyun still recovering from the drastic blood loss, the villains had a great advantage. But, of course when people are too alert about something, they need time to relax. Which is what the group was doing today! They went to the community pool just to relax and have their leisure time before having to deal with anymore enemies. It was really fun for the gang and after, they went to the food-court that was beside the pool. To the gang, it was a miracle just to see the Elvin couple feeding each other again. "What's with you guys and the big smiles? Kevin and I do this all the time." Eli pointed out.

"We know... But, with the fight that you guys were in this week, we really thought it would be over between you two." JR explained.

"So, we're happy it isn't like that." Minhyun added.

"Even if Kevin has trust issures, I know we'll never be apart for long." Eli laughed.

"Yah." Kevin said, hitting Eli on the head, not hard of course. Eli just laughed it off, making Kevin pout at him.

"I didn't mean anything by it." Eli assured, hugging Kevin.

"Nice to see you guys are the same old lovey-dovey couple you've always been..." Kyuhyun commented.

"Awe, are you jealous, Kyu?" Kevin teased. "Changmin, you should give him more love!"

"The only thing that Changmin loves is food!" Baekho laughed. Everyone joined in while Kyuhyun gave them all a glare and Changmin just kept on eating. Just like Changmin to keep eating...

Yoona's POV

I was watching the group as they had fun, laughing and talking with each other. Yuck! They're so good-goody... I can't wait to put my plan in action to get them to at least partially break up I thought. Holding up the potion, I smiled evilly before teleporting off to a cafe that was near where he and Ren lived. And, no, he won't be suspicious 'cause everyone knows where the purebloods and their lovers live. Once at the cafe, I called Baekho.

Author's POV

Baekho got a phone call from an unknown number. "Hello?" Baekho answered.

"Hey, can you meet me at the cafe near where you live?" A unfamiliar voice asked.

"Who is this?" Baekho asked.

"Meet me there at 6 and you'll find out!" The voice said and then hung up on Baekho. Ren gave his boyfriend a questioning look, but Baekho could only shrug. He remembered what he said and looked at his phone for the time. It was 15 minutes until 6.

"I gotta go, guys..." Baekho informed the group.

"Where to?" Ren asked. Usually when Baekho had to go somewhere, Ren had to go with him. This was the same for all of the aristocrats when their pureblood lovers had to go somewhere.

"Just go home, okay? I'll be there after I'm done with some business." Baekho smiled at Ren.

"What about Joon?" Ren asked. Baekho gave his boyfriend an odd look, indicating that he didn't understand what Ren was trying to say. "He needs to protect us... But, if you have to go alone, who would Joon go with?"

"You!" Baekho simply answered. "If anything were to happen and Joon wasn't with you, I don't know what I would do..."

"What about you? You need Joon to protect you as well." Ren pointed out.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Baekho assured with a smile and teleported off to the cafe. However, he wasn't prepared, mentally/physically for whoever wanted to meet him. Once Baekho was at the cafe, he looked around for the person. But, he didn't even know what the person looked like! Baekho checked the time to see that it was 6. When he looked up, he saw Yoona coming towards him.

"Hi." Yoona smiled at him.

"Hey..." Baekho replied with not as much enthusiasm. Yoona pouted at him.

"Oh come on, we're friends." She reminded him.

"Sorry..." Baekho apologized. "Someone called me here, but I don't even know what they look like."

"It was me! I called you here."

"Why?"

"To talk."

"Huh?"

"It's been so long since we've talked. Plus, Ren hates me, so I thought we could talk like this."

"Okay..." Baekho said unsure of the situation.

"Okay, grab a seat while I go get drinks." Yoona smiled. Baekho shrugged off the bad feeling that he was having and went to a table. Yoona on the other hand was smiling as she ordered them some coffee. Before she went to the table where Baekho was waiting for her, she spiked his coffee with the mind-control potion! "Here's your coffee." Yoona smiled, handing Baekho the drink.

"Thanks." Baekho took it and immediately took a sip out of it. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"About us."

"Us? You know I'm with Ren..."

"I know... But, you should break-up with him. I'm a lot better anyway, right?" Yoona asked, knowing that the stuff Hyoyeon sold at her shop worked after 30 seconds.

"Uh... Yeah, you are." Baekho answered mindlessly. "I don't know what I was thinking when I asked Ren to be my boyfriend."

"Then go break-up with him!"

"Okay..."

"One more thing. Leave the group as well. Join us!"

"Alright..."

Ren's POV

I went home with Joon, like Baekho wanted. But, something was bugging me. There was a bad feeling at my gut, but I don't know why. I heard the front door open and jumped off of the couch to give Baekho a hug. "You're finally back!" I exclaimed. "I was so worried."

"Ren... We have to talk." Baekho said emotionlessly.

"About what?" I asked.

"We have to break-up!" My eyes widened with shock. What did he just say? I asked myself.

A/N: I'M BACK!!! Let me say that it feels REALLY good to be back! Thank you for sticking with me my subbies and new subbies. I would like to thank 2 of my subbies directly though.

SHINeebiased080525 - I wanted to thank you for following the story since the original story was up and for always commenting, those comments make happy when I'm reading them. Another thing I wanted to thank you about is for acknowledging that you would be patient while I was getting better. Not a lot of people are patient with authors, so thank you very much. I hope you'll continue commenting and supporting my story/future stories! 

rickieflower - I also wanted to thank you for following the story since the original story was up. I also wanted to thank you for always commenting. Please continue with the comments, it makes me happy when I read them. Also, continue to support my story/future stories.

Long author's note today 'cause I missed you all! Next chappie will be up soon~ Subscribe and comment, please!