Third Chapter;; Open Up

My TEDDY BEAR turn into a HOT NAMJA?!!

 

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” I screamed in horror. Within a split second I find myself sitting on the dry floor with my back against the bathroom door, locking myself. “Yoonjo-ah!!!!it’s me!open the door!!” I felt the door behind me nudged as he knock into the door. What on earth is happening? I was completely under big shock. How did he sneak into the door? “YOONJUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! THIS IS LUHAN!!!!!! I’M FINALLY A HUMAN!!!I CAN PROTECT YOU NOW!

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he can’t be Luhan. No! even the thought of it alone is completely stupid. He’s a crazy creepy mental patient that manages to escape from nowhere. Aish!!! I forgot to grab my phone! MUM!! SEHUN!!

This is really me!!! Your 6th year birthday present!!!!!! Aren’t you happy to see me?!!! You said last night, wouldn’t it be good if I’m alive!!! I am now!!!!” I gasped. He had been hiding since yesterday??? A million thought running through my mind. Luhan-ahhhhh… is this what I get for what I’ve done to you last night?? Is this some kind of karma? It’s not even funny!

Yoonju-ahh…” from the tone of his voice, there’s a sign of sadness. “You don’t want to see me?? I thought this is what you want?

PROVE IT!” I yelled. I waited for few second when he starts talking again.

Remember when you were 7 you pee on your bed?” I was choked by my own saliva. “YAHHHH

 “you said when you’re 9 year 7 month old. You told me, you will never neglect me but the next day Sehun hide me inside the garage and you search for me all around the house. You cried because you thought mum throw me away? When you were 13, your friend told you how ugly and old I look like but then you fight with them over me? When you were 15 you fall in love but the guy was going out with your bestfrined. When you were—

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried, my heart was screaming telling me to trust him but THIS IS NOT SOME KIND OF FAIRY TALE!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!!!!!!!no yoonju-ah. This is just some kind of illusion. How straight was I thinking early in the morning?” I told myself. “Yoonju-ah!!” but then again he’s right behind the door!! How am I supposed to escape??!!!! “Please give me a chance! I don’t know for how long I can stay in this state! Please come out now!!!

This is crazy!! This is stupid!! This is mad!! Insane!! But I choose to believe it. Only this time, if this is your game, okay I will play along. this is just a dream after all. Even if it’s not, I choose to believe it is. Soon as I open the door I was greet by a hug. By a half figure. “Yoonju-ah!!!!! I’m so happy I can protect you now!!!” I pushed him away from me.

get away from me! Go sit on the bed now!” I demand. He was shock by my sudden outburst. His lips curved downwards as he sat on the bed almost tearing.

I ran towards Sehun’s bedroom and grab some t-shirt and skinny jeans. There isn’t much choice. As I open the door to my bedroom I spotted him sitting on my study table and play with my pen. “YAHHHH what are you doing!! You’ll break the table!!” I yell at him again he stare at me with his puppy eyes. “b-but you always place me here and I’ve always wanted to hold a pen… but my hand…” he hang his head down like a little kid. Suddenly I feel sorry for yelling at him.

here wear this” I hand him the T-shirt and jeans I grabbed form Sehun’s closet. “wah!!! Human cloths!!” he ran up to me and grabs the cloths out of my hand putting the shirt on I turn around and stare elsewhere. I’m still not used to it. Oh well I will just treat him like my teddy bear. “yoonju-ahhhhh” he cried. “what?” “I can’t grab the back of the cloths, its stuck!

Aish!” I turn around and fix the rolled hem of the T-shirt and pull it down. I felt like a mum. And this is not a good feeling. “THANK YOU YOONJU-AHH!” he hugs me tightly. “Do I look like a human now??!!!! Yoonju can love me now!!! You don’t have to find a boyfriend anymore!!!” he said happily. “And Yoonju-ah… I don’t know how to button this” he point to the zip of the jeans. “Aish. Such a kiddo!” I snort as I tried to button his jeans.

Noona-” both me and Luhan stares at the figure froze in between the door. He had his O-shaped eyes staring at me and Luhan which is currently in an awkward position. There was an awkward silence for at least 5 second when he starts blinking. “you brought guy home noona?” he asked still in shock. “no Sehun-ah!!! That’s not it. This is Luhan!!!!” I tried to explain. “Very funny noona. This is a human and Luhan is a teddy bear. HAHAHA even if Luhan is to be a human he should at least look like Park Myungsoo or Kim hongman” he chuckled. “not that I care anyway

Yah poophead!” Luhan yell at Sehun followed by a small laugh. How can he laugh so innocently after saying that? “MWO?” a smile that was once on Sehun's face were now disappeared. “I haven’t seen you for so long after you hide me at the garage!

Excuse you? Do I even know you?” he had his eyebrow knitted together glaring at Luhan. Luhan hide behind me as Sehun take a step closer. “Yah!!! Get out of my room! I explained to you later!” I told him he let out smirks and turn around to leave. “and don’t tell mum!!!

Make me

++

Author note: I’m not really okay with this chapter but yea, I still post it because I don’t want to make my reader tired of waiting. I still hope you’ll like it :) Please subscribe and comment!! and few boring chapter as intro before interesting chapter :)

And I know this Luhan and Sehun is really different from the real one, but oh well this is fanfic afterall^^

yeolwifey © All rights reserved