Second Chapter;; Luhan Point Of View

My TEDDY BEAR turn into a HOT NAMJA?!!

 

[Luhan Pov]

oh!! Yoonju is happy!!! She’s smiling! Yoonju why are you so happy?!! I screamed my lung out. Although she can’t hear me I know she’ll understand!  “Luhan-ah. It’s the 100 days anniversary! You should help me pick up cloths for my date!” my expression change almost immediately.

Am I not enough for yoonju I feel as if someone had shaved all my fur and made a coat out of it. Everything doesn’t seems right. Even the ribbon around my neck felt heavy. can you not go? I stared at her with a sad face, too bad she was busy trying to pick a dress inside her closet.

Do you think I should wear this or this?” she showed me the dress. both look pretty on you. Wait the right look extra cute. The left one! Wear the left one! “This one? Okay!” she said looking at the left one. I smile brightly. She then got change in front of me. Hehe I get pretty used to it. I grew up with her.

do you like it?” I smile at her. I’m sorry Yoonju-ah she laughed and laid on the bed next to me. I jump to my side and stares at her. “Luhan-ah… If only you’re alive, I wouldn’t have to go through all these troubles finding a boyfriend” I blushed as that came out of . I wish I’m alive as human too.

have a worst date!! I yell as she disappeared from her bedroom door.

Now what should I do? I think I’m gonna clean up the mess on her table! Even though Mum will get all the credit I’m happy doing things for her!

`

Ahhhh I groaned. Laid myself onto the bed! I’m so tired! “Luhan-ah…” I heard Yoonjo’s voice. She was right in front of me. No… please don’t cry!!! Yoonju!! Don’t cry please she ran up to me and hug me tightly. hold on baby, I can’t breathe! “he- che—chea-ted on—m-me” she manages to say in between her sobbed. It’s okay baby, you have me I smirks evilly.

She buried her face into my stomach. “FCUK YOU SEHUN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” haha that’s what you get Sehun. For hiding me from my baby Yoonju last time. “Luhan-ah. No one care if I’m hurt. I only have you.” I know I know. And you will always have me forever. Now stop crying and don’t go on a date anymore. “I’m hurt. Luhan-ah. Say something!!I’m trying Yoonju-ah. I wish I can

Yah!” she yells at my face.

woah! Chill. I can speak but you can’t hear me. Don’t be mad! Yah! What are you doing? What are you trying to do to me! Put me down! I’m afraid of height! Yoonju-ah please! The next second my back hits the door, and I land flatly on my side helplessly. As much as it pained me, my heart hurts more. Yoonju-ah, how can you do this to me? Yoonju-ah, you let out your anger on me, and much to my disappointment it’s because of other guy. After all we’ve been together for 11 years. I can feel wet liquid threatening to break free.

As she falls asleep, I dragged my heavy foot towards the closet. I stared at her one last time. If only I’m a human I get in the closet and slide the door closed.

`

luhan-ah!!!” Yoonju voice brought me back to life. Why is it so crampy here? It’s really dark I can’t see anything, but I remember sitting comfortably last night!

Luhan-ahhh… forgive noona!!! Where are you? I will never do that again. I swear over my life!” I was taken aback by her words, but then I remembered last night. She threw me away, she hurt my feeling, she abandoned me. I can feel a waterfall against my cheeks. wait.. Why is it like this? Why do I feel so different? What is this water? I thought I was made of cotton?

A second after I was blinded by a light as I almost fall down on to my right. I stared up at her, her eyes widened as she found me. “Good job, you’ve found me. Are you happy now??” I turn my face away as I pouted, still mad at her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she suddenly screamed. I jumped out of shock and look up to her. “What is wrong with her? Are you that happy you’ve found me”

ERT!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??!! NO I’M NOT GIVING UP MY ITY!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!” what nonsense is she talking about? What ity? “Can a teddy bear you?” I mumbled.

WHO ARE YOU?!!! WHART ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM???

I’m Luhan! Your 6th birthday present!” I said. She shook her head at me. “MUMMMMMMMMMM!!! SEHUN!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" it's useless though. Mum went to work. Sehun went to school.

Don’t come any closer or I’ll kill you!!!!” As I tried to get out I ‘accidentally’ spread out my ‘long’ arm. “Where’s my fur?” I stared at myself out of disbelief. This can’t be real! What is happening, I’m a human? Without knowing smile creeps around my lips. “YOONJO-AHHH!!!” I ran towards her.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

+++

Author note: Hope you like it (: Please subscribe and comment and C/C are welcomed!

yeolwifey © All rights reserved