First Chapter;; The First Encounter (Intro)

My TEDDY BEAR turn into a HOT NAMJA?!!

 

Luhan-ah. It’s the 100 days anniversary! You should help me pick up cloths for my date!” I stared at Luhan sitting on the bed staring at me with his cute smile. I got him at my 6th birthday. This is my treasure. The last present given to me by my dad before he died. “Do you think I should wear this or this?” I picked up my most beautiful cloths from the closet and show it to him.

This one? Okay!” people might have thought that I’m crazy for talking to a lifeless teddy bear but as if my dad has given a life to this teddy bear I have a feeling that it’s alive. Always there to protect me. I put on the cloths and turn around. “do you like it?” laughing to myself I throw myself on the bed next to him.

Luhan-ah… If only you’re alive, I wouldn’t have to go through all these troubles finding a boyfriend

`

Luhan-ah…” as soon as I met eyes with Luhan I can feel my tears swelling down my cheeks. I couldn’t breathe properly, in airs with my mouth trying to calm myself I manage to stutter words one by one in between my sobbed. “he- che—chea-ted on—m-me

A few knocks heard from my bedroom door interrupting my on-going drama, “Noona!!! Can I borrow your—

 

[Third Person POV]

FCUK YOU SEHUN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” you yell at your poor brother behind the door, buried your face on your teddy bear. “Luhan-ah. No one care if I’m hurt. I only have you.” You pulled away and sat up. Staring at your teddy bear. “I’m hurt. Luhan-ah. Say something!!” you shook your teddy bear lightly. “Luhan-ah!!!!” you cried and shook him harder but earn no respond. “Yah!” for the first time you lift the teddy bear up and throw it against your bedroom door. He land on the floor helplessly facing you.

You’re just like other. No one care about me. No one

You fell back on your bed and cry yourself to sleep.

[End third pers POV]

 

[Your POV]

Yoonju-ah… happy birthday!!” I turn my face around and saw dad smile at me brightly. “Dad!” I run into his arm. I felt surprisingly light and small. “happy 6th birthday! My baby girl!! Aigoo. You’ve grown up!!” what? He must be joking! “Dad! I’m 17 what are you talking about?!” he laugh as the 17 came out of my mouth. “baby of course. Till then I have something to take care of you!” I tilt my head as he pulled out something from behind his back.

Lu…Luhan? Dad! You gave me that for my 6th year birthday remember?” I saw him raised his eyebrows. “then where is it?” “it’s there! Right there! Infront of  my bedroom door!” I turn around and saw nothing. My eyes widened. My body is shaking. My lips are shivering.

Luhan-ah!!! LUHANNNN!!!!

My eyes widened as I sat up on the bed. “it’s just a dream.” “Luhan??!” again my eyes widened as I remembered what I’ve done to Luhan. I turn around to the door. I’ve had a mini heart attack as I can’t seem to detect him anywhere. “luhan-ah!!!

Without knowing my eyes start watery again. “M—mum!!d—did you see lu—luhan?” I yell from upstairs. “no” mum replied. “Luhan-ahhh” I cried harder. “forgive noona!!! Where are you? I will never do that again. I swear over my life!” I said as if he was listening. I try to look for him around the room to the point that I feel like jumping off the window, that was when I heard a faint voice from inside my closet. A sniffing sound.

[End your POV]

[Third person pov]

That can’t be Luhan. He can’t speak” only at that point you’ve ever get back to reality to the fact that he’s just a teddy bear that can’t speak or hear. You slowly make your way towards the closet; with your hand shivering you reach to slide the closet. Your eyes widened as you stare down to a figure hugging his knee up to his chest. You were speechless, as if your spirit is flying out off your body. Slowly he looks up and you met his red swelling eyes staring up on you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

+++

Author Note: Please Subscribe and Comment (: 많이 많이 사랑해주세요!! 

yeolwifey © All rights reserved