Chapter 25.2

Hating Kwon Jiyong - By Ghikai

Jiyong:

She wasn’t talking to me right now as I dragged her away from the dance floor. Perhaps, she was surprised to see me acting like this. 

Perhaps, she still haven’t realized that I took her away and that I was now bringing her to some place to which my mind haven’t decided yet. 

I heard Mina scream my name, but I ignored her. The house was big, and the moment I saw the grand staircase facing the front door, I immediately dragged her up there with me. 

I hope the house had enough rooms wherein people would have a hard time seeing us for a while. We walked the empty hall briskly and Dara was still not talking to me. Following my instinct, I opened the door on the right and went in, dragging Dara along with me. 

The moment we were inside the room, I let go of her hand and locked the door. She was looking at me. 

“Jiyong.”

“Oh, for heaven’s sake.” I sat down on the floor and leaned my back behind the closed door. “Quit saying my name.” I closed my eyes and pretended to try to get some sleep. Or else, I ‘ll completely go crazy.

I could feel her moving closer to me. I tried to pretend that I didn’t care, even though I’m fully aware that she’s sitting beside me already.

“How are you doing?” She asked me softly. She was trying to start a conversation.

“Better than expected.” I replied. Don’t do this, Dara.

“Those things were true. I wrote them. I thought I hated you, but I guess I was wrong.”

I wasn’t asking for this. I wasn’t asking her about that notebook, or how she honestly detested my presence. 

But then again, why did I drag here alone? To be with me? She was a two-faced b1tch. She doesn’t deserve me, but she fully deserve what she’s getting now. Pain and Agony. 

“But I love you, Jiyong.” She was starting to cry again, trying to fool me with her uncanny innocence I’ve grown to love back when I was still being stupid. “I really do. You won’t listen to me now, but I’ll still say this over and over until my voice doesn’t exist any longer. Perhaps, I’ll continue loving you until my very last breath, Jiyong.”

“Just stop that disgusting confession of yours. I don’t want to hear it.”

“Then why give me this chance? Why be in the same room with you? Why hold me that way back when we were dancing a while ago?”

“B1tch, that’s one thing you don’t deserve to know. I’ll do whatever I want to do with you.” 

“Jiyong, don’t do this.”

“Do what, Dara? Hate you? You know, I’ll do whatever I want. I’ll take whatever I want from you. I’ll make you feel whatever I want you to feel. You don’t own me, I own you.

She didn’t answer me. She was crying quietly, and for a moment I just wanted to beg her to say to me that she didn’t hide those kinds of secrets from me. I want her to say that she loved me the first time she set her eyes on me, like I did. I want her to say that what Aera showed to me didn’t exist.

“I’m just so sorry Jiyong. I can’t lie anymore. I thought I hated you, but I was wrong. Just don’t do this to me, don’t --- “

When I wasn’t able to control myself any longer, I kissed her. At first she just sat there frozen, shocked. The more her lips didn’t move the harder I kissed. She resisted at first, but whatever resistance she had was all for naught; my hands were cupping her face gently, my tongue already in the process of coaxing her lips to part. She was unsure of what to do while I was mercilessly crashing my lips on hers. When I felt that she couldn’t breathe any longer, I moved my lips away from hers and placed kisses all over her face; her tear-stricken cheeks, her closed eyes, her nose. I was like a deranged maniac kissing her hungrily like this, but I couldn’t help myself. 

“Jiyong...” She whispered desperately, but it all fell on deaf ears.

I ignored her and continued my ministrations without having a care in the world. She asked for this. I was able to part her lips successfully, my tongue finally engaging hers in a battle of dominance. This time she was making better responses, and as I felt that it was the case, I started kissing her chin lightly and it went way down to her neck, the lower I got the hungrier I kissed.

“Oh,” She moaned as she felt me kissing and the curve of her outer ear simultaneously, never stopping until I get a pleasured response from her. My sweet Dara.

A girl I probably wouldn’t have now, because we’ve hurt each other too much to stay together. I know I have to stop. Now is the time to make her feel what I exactly felt the moment the truth about her came out.

“You’re pathetic,” I whispered seductively at her, and she was confused of what I’m trying do at first because of this. “Stooping so low and yourself like this to someone who couldn’t even look at you straight without thinking how dirty you are.” I pushed her roughly as I could away from me. She looked distraught. She looked humiliated.

“Jiyong, I understand. Just let me --- “

“Get out.” The sooner I get this over and done with, the better.

“Please give me one more -- “

“Get the fcuk out. Get the fcuk out of my life.”

“Saranghae, Jiyong.” She looked like she wanted to do something, but her tears got the best of her and she broke down, hurt and deeply humiliated. I could hear her sobs as she opened the door to run away from me. Her heart was broken, I am sure.

But so was mine. *And perhaps it would be better if we died if they broke, but we don’t.

-----------------------

Preview: Chapter 26

Dara:

All of them were trying to stop me from looking on the article. They were either denying my suspicions, or flat out lying to me.

But what else is lost? I’ve already had enough humiliation to last a lifetime, whatever they’re hiding to me would obviously mean nothing.

“Dara, don’t look. It doesn’t concern you.” Bom was still trying to stop me by giving lame reasons. Girl don’t know how to act.

I pretended to not hear her and continued walking to where Mina and Chae-rin were busily arguing in front of the laptop. 

“Move.”

“Unnie...” Chae-rin pleaded. “We don’t want to hurt you any more.”

“Get away from that computer.” I pulled Chae-rin away and sat in front of the laptop.

Trainee from big entertainment company involved in service?

Not this. Most especially not this.

Jiyong wasn’t kidding when he mentioned a week ago that I was indeed,  myself down.