New Year Eve Party

Masquerade

She is sitting at the corner... her eyes are looking around the hall.. She regreted to be at the ball tonight... She didn't recognize anyone here... everyone is wearing masquerade... she sighs... to bad... she also doesn't have any partner tonight... 

She takes out her phone and starts to call her manager.. but no one answer.... until one hand come to her....

"shall we dance??" asks the guy infront him with a smile... his dimple can be seen...

"who?? me??" asks her to the unknown guy... he just nods... 

"urm.. okay..." said her... "but dont regret.. i cant dance..." the girl giggles, showing her dimple too... she felt funny when she talks about herself.... the guys still smiles..

The guy holds the girls hand and walks to the center of the hall.. when the waltz music starts... they starts to dance... The girl is nervous...

"dont worry.. trust me.." whispers the guy to her ear... the deep of his breath can be feels on her ear and long neck..

************************************************************************************************************************

"Leeteuk-hyung.. what are you doing??" asks a guy.. he has a white skin... holds a glass of red wine...

"you should stop drink now.. Kyuhyun-ah.." said the guy name Leeteuk.. his voice is strict.. his dongseng... Kyuhyun drinks too much tonight... 

"Leeteuk-hyung.. you should enjoy yourself tonight.. right Donghae?" asks one guy.. he is skinny.. just like anchovy... he is asking the guy besides him.. 

"ne.. Leeteuk-hyung.. you kind of popular among the ladies.. so.. you should approve them and enjoy yourself at the party.." said Donghae...

"Donghae-ah... Eunhyuk ah.. i think its kind of stupid.. i came here with all of you.. its more pitiful when we came here without any partner.." said Leeteuk.. his expression is stiff...

"Thats why you have to look for one here..." said a guy.. besides him there is a petite little girl.. probably his girlfriend..

"Shindong-ah... lucky you and Siwon to have a partner tonight.." said Leeteuk... 

"Sungmin-hyung... what about you?? do you find someone tonight??" asks Donghae to the guy that sits beside Leeteuk..

"anieya.. i'm not interested at all.... but seems that girl is looking uncomfortable.. she is alone.. maybe one of you can approach her.." said Sungmin.. pointing to the girl at the corner of the hall.. she looks pitiful...

"She looks like an angel..." said Eunhyuk... a small guy beside Kyu nods his head..

"Ryeowook-ah.. why dont you approach her first??" suggest Shindong...

"anieya.. i think she is too tall for me.." his statement makes all of them laugh...

Leeteuk keeps looking at the girl... in his eyes.. that girl is angelic... so pretty and so innocent.. Leeteuk stands up from his sit.. make a bold step...

"where are you going hyung-ah??" asks Kyu.. still drinks.. Donghae tries to stop him from drinks a lot...

"i wanna find my soulmate..." answer Leeteuk.. "take care of Kyuhyun.. he might fainted after drinking too much.." said Leeteuk to his dongsaengs.. he wears his masquerade and move towards the girl with the white dress...

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

Now... he is with the girl.. the smell of the fragrance from her body.. makes Leeteuk bitting his lips.. his heart is pumping.. looks like gonna explodes in anytime...

The shy gaze from her teary eyes.. make Leeteuk is melting.. 

"you have a dimple..." said Leeteuk slowly... "just like me..." 

"oh.. really?? mianhe.. i dont notice it.." said the girl with nervous voice...

30 minutes dance.. dont make them feel tired at all.. they are enjoying their time..

"who are you??" asks Leeteuk....

"me?? i am an angel princess.." answers the girl with a smile... "and what about you??" asks the girl back to Leeteuk..

"if you an angel princess... while me an angel prince.." answer Leeteuk..

The music ends.. all the guests are clapping hands.. they didn't notice that only both of them at the dance floor.. attract some attentions to others... the times moves fast...

"thanks.. i really enjoy it..." said the girl.. she bows her head...

"me too.." said Leeteuk.. but before Leeteuk wanna know about her more... his dongsaengs approach him... makes the girl leaves herself....

"geez! you guys ruins my sweet moments..." scolds Leeteuk... 

"mianhe Leeteuk-hyung..." said Sungmin...

"but i think Kyuhyun in bad condition now.." explains Donghae...

"aish.. this boy..." said Leeteuk.. "okay..  bring him to our suite... i will be there soon.." said Leeteuk.. he wanna meet the girl first before he leaves...

But there is no luck.. the girl cannot be found... He get back to the hall.. walking to the center of the dance floor.. and then he see something... 

Leeteuk bent his knee and pick up the white shining things on the floor...

"could it be hers??" thought Leeteuk...

"if this is hers.. then.. i shoud fine her...." said Leeteuk full of determination.. He walks out from the party.. and meet s...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys... finally 1st chapter already updated! sorry.. may be is not that interesting... but i will put more effort in this ff.. thanks for reading..

and to the readers who subscribing this ff even i just released  a teaser.. thank you very much.. ^^ *bow

any questions can asks me via twitter.. please drops more comments and ideas next time.. hehe... XDDDD

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness