More new friends made and a forbidden secret to be told just yet?

A Human-Vampire Love story

After a few classes, it was lunch break and Kiseop followed other students to the cafeteria. He remembered Hoon told him to find him at the drinks stall. When Kiseop saw Hoon, he made his way towards Hoon.

"Hi Hoon." He turned and hugged Kiseop.

"Kiseop! Come! Meet my friends!" After he bought his drink, he dragged Kiseop to a table, where some students were smiling at him.

'That is Kevin. Next to him is Dongho, then, Ryewook. Guys, this is Kiseop."

"Hi Kiseop~!" They three sang. Kiseop bowed down slightly and smiled.

"Hi." 

"Sit down with us!" Kiseop nodded at Kevin and he sat down with them. 

"So how was your class, Kiseop? How was Maths?" Kevin and Ryewook shuddered.

"Yuck. Maths is horrible. What about you, Kiseop?" Immediately, the name, Kim Jaeseop went through his mind again.

"Kiseop?" He snapped out of it and smiled at Hoon.

"It's alright.."

"Awesome. Oh yeah, did you know, I had this small and skinny boy as my lab partner!" Ryewook laughed at Kevin, who was pouting.

"Heyy! I'm not that small and neither am I skinny!" Hoon laughed at them both. Kiseop smiled widely at them.

"Kiseop, who's your class partner?" Kiseop took a bite of his salad before answering.

"Um...Kim Jaeseop." Almost immediately, Kevin and Ryewook dropped their utensils and looked at Kiseop.

"What? I didn't..catch you, Kiseop. Who's your class partner?" Kiseop knew something was up.

"Kim Jaeseop..Wait, why are you all so shocked?" Hoon looked at Kiseop.

"Um..N-Nothing. We're j-just shocked.. That's all." Kevin assured Kiseop with a smile but Kiseop wasn't convinced; he knew that something was up. He already knew it.

"Okay.." When Kiseop took a bite from his lunch, he saw Ryewook looking at Kevin worriedly. From then on, he knew they were both keeping something from him.

 

 

Oooooh! Hoon, Kevin and Wookie was shocked that Kiseop's class partner was (the vampire) Jaeseop. I have a good feeling Jaeseop and his group are coming soon...NEXT CHAPTER! :D