A weird group seen..and one of them helped me..

A Human-Vampire Love story

As usual, Kiseop took the bus to school and when we walked in, he was greeted by waiting Dongho, Kevin, Hoon and Ryewook. Kiseop smiled widely at them before making his way to his first class with Ryewook, Biology. They both sat together and therefore, was made to be shoulder partners. (A/N: Class partners are the main partners in class while shoulder partners are just for that particular lesson :D). They both worked together well and when they left the class, they were all full of smiles. They both walked to the cafeteria and made their way to Dongho, Kevin and Hoon.

"Hey guys! How was class?" Kiseop smiled.

"Awesome so far."

"What's your next period?"

"English." Kevin said first.

"Science." Dongho grumbled and the other three laughed at him.

"Art~~" Ryewook sang happily.

"I'm having art with Wookie too." Hoon said normally. Then, they all looked at Kiseop.

"I'm having..Mathematics." Then, they all blinked and nodded slightly. Kiseop just wanted them to tell him what's wrong. 

"Hey guys.." They all just kept quiet and Kiseop sighed.

"Look, if it's just about Kim Jaeseop, why are you ignoring me? I haven't even met him yet!" Ryewook sighed and looked at Kiseop.

"He's in school today.." Kiseop blinked and looked down.

"Oh.."

"Kevin, they're two tables away from us." Hoon whispered to Kevin and he nodded.

"I'll go get my food. Kiseop, mind following me?" Kiseop smiled and got up. He got his food and he followed Kevin as he walked past that particular quiet group that had his food untouched. Kevin walked quickly from them, leaving Kiseop lost.

"Kevin..?" He whispered and walked around. Suddenly, he tripped over someone's leg, causing his food to drop on someone. He stood up and Kiseop felt himself shrinking as he saw the size of the guy.

"I'm...so...sorry.." 

"You're going to get it.. Boys." They nodded and started beating the hell out of Kiseop. Hoon and Ryewook tried to help him but they were pulled back by the others. Dongho and Kevin was already grabbed before they could move to help Kiseop.

"Kiseop!" Hoon screamed as he saw Kiseop bleeding and his hair messed up. When the schoolbell rung, everyone left except for injured Hoon, Ryewook, a badly injured Kiseop and the weird and quiet group. Few minutes later, Hoon and Ryewook recovered from their minor injuries and stood behind Kiseop for support since the brown-head was walking limpily around. As he walked past the group who was still sitting down, Kiseop lost his balance and fell forward, but little did he know, someone from the quiet group caught him and helped him up. The guy looked at Hoon and Ryewook, who was shocked.

"Instead of standing there, do you mind bringing him to the infirmary?" Hoon and Ryewook just stood there, shocked.

"Soohyun-hyung, I'll bring him there." Soohyun nodded.

"Be careful." Was what Kiseop heard before he felt himself being carried bridal-style and a whoosh of wind caused him to pass out suddenly.

 

 

Oooooooooh! Who do you think that person is? I think you know who because it's kind of obvious, right? I wanna see what happened to them in the next chapter ^^