Friends shocked to see that

A Human-Vampire Love story

The following day, Kiseop met Hoon, Kevin, Dongho and Ryewook for lunch break and they were all joking around. Kevin was laughing until he saw the quiet group. Kiseop, who was facing him, turned around. He looked at each one of them and when Jaeseop turned his gaze to Kiseop, he smiled widely and Kiseop smiled back before turning around to see 4 pairs of widened eyes.

"Did..he just smile at you?" Kiseop nodded awkwardly.

"Why?"

"Was it just today that he smiled at you or..?" Kiseop shook his head in confusion.

"Since yesterday.. Why?" Kevin smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing really. Hey, I wanna go to class early today. Kiseop, can you follow me, pweaseee?" Kiseop laughed at Kevin who was using his aegyo on Kiseop.

"Sure, I'll just throw my food and grab my bag." Kevin grabbed his bag and followed Kiseop to dump his food. When Kiseop and Kevin walked past the quiet group, Kiseop felt something was wrong so he touched his bag..that was gone.

"Kevin..have you seen my bag?" He shook his head.

"You were holding it, Kiseop." Then, Kiseop stiffened and he turned around to face an innocent-looking Jaeseop.

"Jaeseop.." Kevin looked at Kiseop in shock.

"Hi Kiseop." Kiseop pouted at him.

"Give my bag back." Jaeseop chuckled, shocking Kevin more.

"I'll give it back later. Anyway, after this is Maths so I might as well carry it for you." Kiseop blinked but shrugged.

"Just don't lose it or I swear..something bad will happen to you, mister." Jaeseop's friends laughed at Kiseop.

"AJ, your friend is cute. Anyway, I'm Eli."

"Soohyun." 

"Heechul."

"Leeteuk!" Kiseop bowed at them and smiled back at the other who were grinning.

"Kim Jaeseop, you better not open my bag."

"Your wish, my command." Kiseop laughed while rolling his eyes and walked away with a shocked Kevin.

"You just talked to them."

"They're people too, Kevin. C'mon, let's go!" Kiseop grabbed Kevin's wrist and pulled him up to Kevin's classroom.

 

 

 

Ahaaaaa! Kevin was really shocked to see Jaeseop talking normally to Kiseop in front of him! How cute is Jaeseop with Kiseop but with other people, he's like a real vampire. Awwwh, I just wish I could type faster because I want them to be together but not yet. Sorry, but I know some of you want them to be together too, but please be patient because I'm not a robot that would type 24 hours straight. Mianhaee.