Another new close friend found?

A Human-Vampire Love story

Kiseop was still lying on the bed, unconscious. Jaeseop, the one who helped him, was walking back and forth, waiting for Kiseop to regain consciousness.

"Mmmph.." Kiseop mumbled softly and Jaeseop quickly made his way next to Kiseop.

"Hey.. Wake up." Kiseop opened one of his eyes and Jaeseop found that utterly adorable.

"Huh? Where am I?" He started looking around and he sat up. Jaeseop smiled.

"You're in the infirmary. You were beaten up in front of me. And two of your friends was injured but my other friends helped them up. You're okay now." Kiseop nodded and smiled.

"Thanks. I'm Kiseop. Lee Kiseop." Jaeseop smiled at Kiseop.

"I'm Jaeseop. Kim Jaeseop." Suddenly, Jaeseop felt Kiseop stiffened.

"Did you just say..you're..Kim Jaeseop?" Jaeseop nodded, giving Kiseop a confused look.

"Why? Do I sound that familiar?" He joked, making Kiseop blink.

"Not really..It's just.. that my friends reacted weirdly whenever I utter your name..I don't understand." Now, it's Kiseop's turn to feel Jaeseop stiffening. 

"I see...Anyway, are you my Maths partner?" Kiseop nodded and Jaeseop just smiled.

"I'll be waiting to work with you." Was what Jaeseop said before he quickly vanished out from the infirmary. Kiseop thought he would be more aggressive, but he was very polite. He still didn't understand, how could Kevin, Dongho, Hoon and Ryewook think ill about Jaeseop? Sure, he was weird but..people are weird sometimes. When Kiseop felt better, he got up and walked to Music class. He was chosen to play the piano for the class and after he played the song, everyone cheered for him, making him blush. Everyone giggled as they saw Kiseop blushing. After music, it was Mathematics. And Kiseop didn't know what to expect. Would Jaeseop ignore him? Or would he, as promised, be waiting for him? To find the answer out, Kiseop opened the door and walked in to see Jaeseop, who had just entered, smiling at him. Everyone started whispering among themselves and Kiseop smiled at Jaeseop. They both walked to their seats. Kiseop sat in the inside, as usual and Jaeseop on the outside. Some people stared at them as they chatted and laughed with each other.

"Jaeseop?" He looked at Kiseop.

"How come..people are staring at us?" He just smiled at him.

"That's usual, they always stare at other people." Kiseop tried to believe Jaeseop and he did. But he wasn't sure if he was telling the truth. Few minutes later, he decided to let it slip and wait until the school day ends..

 

 

Yaaaaay! Kiseoppie met Jaeseoppie! Now, wait for the next chapter. Don't go off yet, pleasee! *pouts* XD