A new friend made

A Human-Vampire Love story

Kiseop was in the bus, looking outside the window. It was his first day in that school where the bus was driving towards to. When he got down, he walked into the school, where other students stared at him. Kiseop just smiled and bowed. It was normal for Kiseop to be stared at. He knew that new students always get stared by. When he was walking to the office, he bumped into someone.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He turned around and smiled at Kiseop.

"That's okay. Anyway, I'm Hoon." Kiseop bowed down and smiled.

"I'm Kiseop." Hoon smiled wider.

"Nice to meet you, Kiseop. Are you a new student?" He nodded.

"So am I. Let's go to the office together." Kiseop smiled and walked with Hoon. He thought Hoon was a very friendly person, very outgoing as well. When they reached the office, they both took their schedules and they compared with each other's schedules. Kiseop pouted.

"You barely have a class with me. That ." Hoon nodded sadly.

"But we still could see each other during lunch break. Find me at the drinks stall, alright?" Kiseop nodded and hugged Hoon goodbye as he made his way to his first class, Mathematics. He likes Maths because he thought maths formulas are just like food recipes. Everyone in his previous school thought he was mad, but soon, they agreed with Kiseop. When he walked in, everyone greeted him and he nodded. Suddenly, a group of students rushed past him, taking the available seats except one. Just before Kiseop walked to his seat, the teacher came in.

"Good morning."

"Good morning~, Mr Yoo." He nodded and when he realised Kiseop there, he smiled.

"Are you Lee Kiseop?" Kiseop nodded and smiled. Mr Yoo smiled back and turned him around to face the class.

"Class, this is your new student, Lee Kiseop. Treat him well, okay? Alright..Kiseop, you will be seated with..." Kiseop looked around at that back seat.

"Has anyone of you seen Kim Jaeseop?" Everyone shook their head. Who's that.., Kiseop thought to himself.

"Alright then, Kiseop. Since Jaeseop doesn't have a partner, sit at the back row, nearest to the window. Thank you. Alright, everyone else.." Kiseop walked to his new assigned seat and he sat nearer to the window. He sighed as he couldn't figure out who that Kim Jaeseop was. Few minutes later, he decided to put that wonder away and focus on lessons.