Chapter 5.

This nice Guy.

 

CHAPTER 5. FINAL. ( o n o )
Idk this story somehow ... idk okay ;A;

 

 

You know what happened.? L.Joe got beaten up, again.


"That's it! I don't want to be a bad boy!" L.Joe yelled,"I'm gonna tell her that now too!"

"Yes!" Changjo & Chunji highfived each other. "L.Joe, no! What if you destroy everything?" Niel had :O face.

CAP sighed,"Well, it's his desision, isn't it?."


"After I got beaten up again for her, just because I acted like a bad boy- Argh!" L.Joe kicked the air,"I won't do this anymore!"

"Okay, okay!" Ricky said,"We understand!"

 

Flashback.

"So you're the leader of chicken-on-fire huh ?" a scary guy asked L.Joe,"We had a hard time finding you."

"Baaad boy." Niel whispered to L.joe. "Well, and now what?" L.Joe replied to the scary guy,*Bad boy, okay.*

"We want revenge! You stole our bacon and you did beat us up last time, remember? Now it's our turn!" the scary guy and his 3 other members approached L.Joe.

*Oh no. ;A;* L.Joe already knew what would happen. Teen Top tried to help, but well, they weren't much of a fighter when it comes to professional gang leaders.

Flashback end.
 

"Bye!" L.Joe retorted and made his way to the classroom, where Sooyoung should be. And the others followed quickly, wanting to know what will happen.

 

 

After about a minute they arrived, and L.Joe stomped inside the classroom, where only a few students were he just startled.

Everyone looked at him like "Wtf O_O", including Sooyoung.

"L.Joe..?" she asked carefully,"You okay?"

He shook his head,"No, I'm not! I don't even want to try this bad boy thing anymore, that's it!"

She was confused,"Uhm, bad boy thing..?"


"So, Sooyoung, I'm in love with you since I came in this class!" he said loudly and full of energy,"I got an adivice that good girls like you like bad boys! So I tried to act like a bad boy! But that wasn't me, and now I gave up! I got beaten up again because of that bad boy thing! Some guys thought I was part of an chicken-on-fire Gang and I was bad-boy-like! You know what happened? This!" He pointed to his blue eye. Now he had two blue eyes.


"Ouch.Must've hurt" Sooyoung commented,*Wait what.*

"Y-You ... are in love with me?" she blinked,"Or did I-"


"Yes, that's true! So I'm asking you now if you want to be my girlfriend! Please say yes okay, cause that was a hard time and all, ya know." He still spoke loudly but whispered the last part,"It's okay if you don't like me back but I just embarassed myself so could you...?"


"Uhm, L.Joe..." Sooyoung stood up from her seat. "I've been liking you since you're sitting next to me."

L.Joe blinked, confused,"Wait, what? Really?"

She nodded with a smile.

"Ohh~" the Teen Top boys made in the background.

 

"Woah, that's awesome!!" L.Joe cheered and hugged her like crazy. "And I'd love to be your girlfriend, haha!" she hugged him back happily.

And from this day on, they were a happy couple. ♥

 

 

 

 


Uhm, hi.
That's it, I guess.
A short story, but I just had something like writersblock and argh. 
This is my shortes story now. Hm. ._.
I hope you liked it though~♥
Goodbye till my next story :* :)