Chapter 1

This nice Guy.

 

Chapter 1.

 

 

"Oh~ there she goes!" Ricky teased L.Joe,"Why don't you go after her?"

 

"She would get bored with me.." L.Joe sighed, watching her entering the classroom with her friends.

 

CAP slung an arm around his shoulder,"You're her seatmate. Find a reason to talk to her!"

 

"Okay, I try." L.Joe gave in,"But how..?"

 

 

 

"Annyeong, L.Joe-sshi!" Sooyoung greeted him, when he sat down next to her. Like every morning he smiled back.

 

Class began, Sooyoung needed a pencil so she glanced over to L.Joe. She always thought he is one of the nicest boys she ever met. That's why she thinks of him as a good friend.

"Uhm, L.Joe-sshi? Can you borrow me a pencil, please?" she whispered and smiled at him,"I forgot my pencilcase at home.."

 

L.Joe smiled shyly and gave her a pencil,"Sure, here."

 

"Kamsahamnida!" she beamed and wrote some notes down.

 

*She's so pretty.* L.Joe thought and faced back to the front.

 

 

Lunchtime,
"You'll never get her if you do nothing." Chunji said.

 

Niel grinned,"I think you need help from us."

 

"None of you has a girlfriend, and you say I need help from you?" L.Joe raised a brow at Niel.

 

"You know, you're too nice." Changjo butted in,"Girls don't like boys who are too nice."

 

"Oh? Wae?" L.Joe asked surprised.

 

"They're too easy." CAP answered,"You have to be a bad boy."

 

"Yeah! Act like a bad boy!" Ricky exclaimed happily,"And you get her!"

 

"All girls like bad boys!" Niel chirped,"And she's one of those popular girls, so she sure likes bad boys."

 

"You think so?" L.Joe wasn't really sure about that,"I don't really think so.. I mean, she, herself, is really nice. So why would she like bad boys?"

 

Chunji shrugged,"She's a girl. Most girls fall for bad boys quicklier than for the nice ones."

 

"And where do you know that from?" L.Joe got slightly irritated,"What if she hates me then?"

 

"She won't. If she does, she is only acting like she hates you. Don't you ever watch dramas?" Changjo took a sip of his drink.

"He watched much dramas. Urgh." Chunji chuckled.

 

"Well," CAP stopped the bickering,"act like a bad boy and you get her. So, good luck, L.Joe."

 

"But-"

 

"You can do that." Chunji patted his shoulder and stood up,"My next class is Math, ew."

 

"My next class is with Sooyoung." L.Joe stood up too.

 

Teen Top boys went out the caféteria and one by one they went to their classroom.

 

"Annyeong!" Sooyoung greeted him with a smile when he sat down beside her. He had almost all classes with her and in most of them she was his seatmate.

*Be a bad boy.* L.Joe thought and ignored her greeting on purpose.

"Oh..?" Sooyoung blinked,*Maybe he didn't hear me.*

 

"L.Joe-sshi, can you help me with question 7 ?" Sooyoung pouted, after 5 minutes of trying to figure out.

"Sure-.. I mean, you should know that youself." L.Joe said and turned back to his paper.

Sooyoung frowned at him,*Why is he so weird out of sudden? Whatever, I hate history.*

 

After school at the school gates,
"L.Joe, there she comes!" Ricky whispered sheepishly and pointed in Sooyoung's direction.

"Hm?" he looked at her and smiled to himself, seeing her smile and laugh.

 

"Sooyoung-sshi, L.Joe wants to ask you something!!" CAP shouted all of sudden.

"Bwoh?!" L.Joe panicked with wide eyes. Sooyoung made her way to them.

"Bye and good luck!" Niel winked and left with the Teen Top boys.

"Annyeong! So, what do you want to ask me?" Sooyoung smiled curiously at him.

*...* L.Joe cursed in his mind,"Uhm.. how about.. eh.. you and me.. go to.. the cinema! Do you w-want to go to the cinema with me?"

"Oh sure! When and where?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uhm.. Tomorrow at 5pm in front of the cinema?" L.Joe his lips out of nervousness.

"Okay-"

"Sooyoung-ah! Come on!" her friends called her from afar.

"Oh, well. I have to go now.. See you tomorrow at the cinema! Don't come late!" Sooyoung waved and hurried to her friends.

 

L.Joe let out a sigh of relief,*She said `yes´.. Wow.*

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!
How is the first chapter? 
Do you like it? :3
Uhm.. this is just the beginning and 
the starts of things are always a bit boring I know :p
Well, comment, leave your opinion and subscribe~^^