Chapter 3.

This nice Guy.

 

Chapter 3.

 

In class,
"Where is L.Joe?" Sooyoung asked one of her classmates,"Isn't he here yet?"

"No. I think, he's still somewhere with his friends." she answered.

"Oh, okay then." Sooyoung nodded and went back to her seat.

 

"Excuse me, are you Sooyoung..?"

Sooyoung looked up and met eyes with a handsome boy,"Y-Yes.. Why?"


"Uhm.. you know L.Joe, right? Well, I have to tell you something about him." he explained,"Can you come with me?"

"Okay.." Sooyoung stood up and followed the boy outside the classroom.

 


"The thing is.. you know L.Joe changed a bit these times right?" the boy looked at her.


"Yeah.. but who are you?" Sooyoung raised a brow, curious.

"Ah yes, I'm Chunji!" he smiled. She nodded,"Hmh, okay. Continue."


"So.. He didn't really change. He is pretending." Chunji said and rolled his eyes at the thought,"He's still the boy you knew, but his stupid friends, including me, told him to act like a.. bad boy.."


"What?" Sooyoung looked at him in disbelief,"Why would he do that? Why would you even say that?"


"A-ani, don't get mad!" Chunji chuckled awkwardly,"It's just.. because ok. And he just had a fight because of this change of personality. That's why I'm actually telling you this. And I didn't want him to pretend but I thought it would be funny and now-"


"Okay, slow down." Sooyoung told him,"A fight? With who? When? Where is he now??"

Chunji grabbed her hand and dragged her along,"Nurse office!"

 

 

 

They finally reched the nurse office and entered. 

"Omo! L.Joe, are you okay??" Sooyoung immediately hurried to the side of his bed, when she saw him,"Yah, tell me! Are you okay? What did happen?" 

 

"Uff.. an..uhm.. accident..?" L.Joe weakly smiled. 

Sooyoung made a face,"And the truth is you got beaten up."

"Yeah." he let out a chuckle.

 

"He acted like a bad boy and was.. rude to some of those real bad boys. And we weren't around for support." CAP explained. 

"He is an idiot." Ricky added, looking down at L.Joe.

 

Sooyoung sighed,"Why did you do that?"

"Well.." L.Joe began.

 

Flashback.

"Woah, that Sooyoung girl is really pretty, isn't she?" one of those `gangster boys´ of the school told his friends.

*Yes, she is. But she is mine so back off.* L.Joe thought, hearing it while walking by.


"She is nice and such, but I bet she's fierce in reality!" another guy spoke up.

*Urgh, digusting you ert.* L.Joe thought,*I want to punch you, ew.*

 

"How about taking her out tonight and you know.." one of them snickered.

Sure, L.Joe immediately knew what they meant and BAM punch in the guy's face.

"Yah, why did you punch our friend??!" one of the four asked.

L.Joe glared at them,"He deserved it."

 

"Wait, you!" another one punched L.Joe this time.

So it went on, until L.Joe had lost and Teen Top spotted them to help L.Joe.

Flashback end.

 

Well, but he didn't tell this to Sooyoung. "Someone insulted me and annoyed me to hell, so I punched him. And then he called his friends! And now I'm here." L.Joe sighed.

His friends growned in annoyance and facepalmed themselfes.

 

"You're so idiotic! You could've just ignore them! Look what happened!" Sooyoung snapped, she was worried.

"Geez, it's not that bad..." L.Joe rolled his eyes,*Okay, it's painful. But hey, it was for you.*

 

"I go to class now. I hope you recover quickly, L.Joe." she shook her head but still smiled at him and his friends,"Bye!"

"Bye.." L.Joe said, watching her go with a smile. "Bye." the others said casually and when she was gone a discussion began why L.joe didn't tell her the true.

 

 

 

 

 


ANNYEONG.
Hehe, how is chapter 3 ? :3
Short.- I know ._.
But I hope you liked it and yeah.
And I have a quiestion!
Do you like
POV's of the characters or
do you like it more like
I'm writing now?
Just asking ^-^

Well, comment and tell me your opinion!