Chapter 2.

This nice Guy.

 

Chapter 2.

 

*Where is he?* Sooyoung thought so herself while looking at her cell phone. "He's 15 minutes too late!" she mumbled.

 

 

 

"Can I go now?" L.Joe asked Niel. "No, go when you're 20 minutes too late! Show her that you're hard to get too. Play uninterested!" Niel crossed his arms and smiled triumphally.

 

L.Joe made a face,"But I should make my way to her now. What if she goes home and never talks to me again? I'll blame you then!"

 

"Geez, whatever. Go then." Niel rolled his eyes and held the door open,"Bye and good luck!"

L.Joe nodded and went out, quickly making his way to the cinema.

 

 

 

"Sooyoung!" 

Sooyoung turned around and saw L.joe coming towards her, with his hands in his pockets.

 

*He seems really calm! And I thought he would hurry though!* she tried to be calm and looked up at him when he stopped in front of her,"Why are you late?"


L.Joe had prepared himself. He knew how bad and mean boys are. Thanks to all the dramas he watched.

 

"I forgot about this." he replied casually,"Shall we go in now?"

*Where is the nice guy I knew?* She blinked clearly confused and annoyed,"Well, then. Let's not miss more from the movie."


The two bought tickets to a comedy movie and went inside the cinema hall.

 

 

"We missed the beginning already!" Sooyoung pouted when they sat down somewhere in the middle.

L.Joe's eyes glued at the movie, but he wanted to look at her more,"Keep quiet so we can watch."

She made a `are-you-kidding-me´ look.


He faked a chuckle at a random scene, it was awkward for him,*I didn't want to make you upset, mad or something, Sooyoung..*

 

 

After the movie,
"Are you hungry?" L.Joe asked with a smile.

 

She seemed surprised,*Nice again? Is he pms-ing or something?* She beamed though,"Yes, let's go eat somewhere!"


"McDonals?"

"Uhm.. okay."

 

 

"Ew, you eat like a pig." L.Joe looked at how she ate her hamburger. The reality was: He found her cute and everything, but hey, act like a bad boy yeah.

"Bwoh?" she wiped with her tissue and put her burger down,*Say that again, boy!*

"Uh, nothing. You still have something there." he pointed at her lips.

"Where?" she tried to wipe it away.

"Still there."

"And now?"

"Aish." suddenly he leaned in a bit and used his thumb to make it away,"Now it's gone."

By the sudden movement Sooyoung blushed like crazy and stared at him,"T-Thanks."

"No problem." he sat back and continued to eat his own food.

 

 

 

After the a bit awkward thing at McDonals. L.joe decided to walk her home.

 

"You were really weird today.. Did something happen?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nothing." L.joe said,*Besides that my friends get me to do weird things, act like a mean boy and be mean to you, nice life yeah.*

"Oh.." Sooyoung nodded,*Maybe you had a bad day so you were a bit mean..*

 

"Here's my appartment!" Sooyoung stopped and turned to him with a smile,"Thank you for today."


"Thanks you too.. Uhm.." he scretched his neck and looked down,*Bad. Boy. Urgh.*

 

"Learn eat, piggy. Bye~!" he ruffled her hair and walked away quickly.

hung open. She watched him walk away and put a hand on her chest,*Boom Boom. I give you boom boom! Shut up, heart!* 

WIth that she went inside wth a weird feeling.

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!
How is chapter 2 ?
Well, I hope you liked it and all ^^ It right
Comment and subscribe! ^^