Chapter 4.

This nice Guy.

 

Chapter 4.

 

A week later L.Joe felt much better, only a blue eye was left. 


"The school trip is soon~!" Sooyoung beamed at one of her friends, which came over to her seat. And L.Joe randomly heard everything they talked about. Everything.

"I know! We must be roommates!" her friend chirped,"Oh, and if we need to pair up with the boys, like the elders did last year, with who will you pair up?"

L.Joe lifted his head a bit, now they really had his attention.

 

"Hmm, I don't know. Gikwang and Daehyun are nice in my opinion, don't you think? They already asked me, but I told them I don't know yet. How about you?" Sooyoung smiled at her friend.

*Oh come on! They don't really suit you! You know what boy would be good for you? Well he looks exactly like me and is super awesome. He sits right next to you! Oh and what a concidience I am this boy!* L.Joe thought and rolled his eyes.
 

"Oh~ I'm going to pair up with Himchan! He asked me yesterday!" her friend blushed.


Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows,"Do I smell lovey-dovey moments coming for you, Yeul Mi ?"

The friend, Yeol Mi, only chuckled and fanned herself,"He is just.. wow. Such a bad boy and all! But he also has a cute side~!"


Sooyoung frowned with a smile,"If you say so, Yeol Mi. I still like... -riiiiiing- ...guys more!"


*Wait. What did she say? I couldn't hear it because of the damn bell!* L.Joe cursed in his mind.

 

 

 

Lunchtime.

"Uhm, Sooyoung..sshi?" L.Joe tapped her shoulder before they entered the caféteria.

Sooyoung spun around, surprised,"Yes..? Oh, L.Joe-sshi! You can just call me Sooyoung, haha!"


L.Joe smiled and blushed, looking down to hide it,"So, Sooyoung, do you already know with which boy to pair up?"

"No, not really.. And you?" Sooyoung looked curiously at him, getting a little excited,*Is he going to ask me if he wants to be my partner?*


"I didn-"

"Heeey~!" Niel popped out of nowhere and slung an arm around L.Joe's shoulders,"Sure, he is already partnered up with a girl!"

L.Joe's eyes widened at Niel,*The hell did I !? What if she would pair up with me, you idiot!*

 

"But.. I bet, he would pair up with you instead of the other girl!" Niel added cheerfully.

"Oh, but he is already partnered up, so it's okay! I can find an other partner too, no worries!" Sooyoung smiled and went inside the caféteria.

 

L.Joe watched her go, his jaw hung open.

Niel let him go and crossed his arms proudly,"You have to be hard to get, L.Joe! If I hadn't come, you'd be too easy for her! Aigoo, what would you do without me, huh?"

"Being partnered up with her!" L.Joe answered honestly, more like whining,"Did you hear what she said? I bet she would be my partner if you wouldn't have come!" he made a face,"Thank you very much, Niel."


Niel patted his shoulder,"Act like a bad boy. Do you think bad boys are easy to get? No, no they aren't! Come let's go eat!"

And with that they entered the caféteria too.

 

 

"Bad boy on school trip!" Chunji exclaimed,"Are you on nuts?"

"Ayy, he only has to act a bit!" CAP bumped shoulders with Chunji.

L.Joe agreed with CAP,"I thought much about it, Chunji! I have nothing to lose!" he beamed,"I should get used to be a bad boy !"

 

Ricky didn't like his own idea much anymore too,"But Chunji hyung is right.. L.Joe isn't a bad boy, and that's it. The last time he got beaten up!"


"Who said he acted like a bad boy? Maybe he really wanted to protect her!" Niel pursed his lips and raised a brow,"Guys have instincts you know, Ricky."

"Being honest, I did both.. I was angry at how they talked and wanted to be bad boy like." L.Joe admitted, looking down.


"See?" Chunji and Ricky pointed at L.Joe at the same time.

Niel rolled his eyes,"Yeah, yeah. L.Joe can do whatever he wants. And he uses the bad boy method! Shut it now!"

"No need to worry, guys. I'm gonna do that good!" L.Joe smiled.

"Not good. But fine." CAP corrected. L.Joe made a face.


Chunji and Ricky let out a long sigh.

 

 

Changjo on the other hand, had already left the teen top table at the beginning of that conversation and went to Sooyoung's table.

He ate the whole time with her and her friends.

 

"Sooyoung noona.." Chanjo began and looked up,"What do you think about bad boys?"

Sooyoung tapped her chin, thinking,"Bad boys? Hmm.. Bad boys are.."

 

"Bad boys are cute, if they aren't too mean and think properly!" Yeul Mi continued for Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung nodded,"Yes,yes! That's right!! But.. bad boys.. hm.."

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong, chingus~
Sorry for my late update,
here and with my other storys.
I didn't update the others yet.
I was in the hospital the last days,
that's why. I really hate hospitals O-O

Anyway, did you liked this chapter? :3
Comment and tell me your opinion~♥

Bye!