Obsessed Much, Honey? Nammmy Nam Nam's Secret

Picture Perfect

Woohyun was laying on his back on the couch, holding the picture he had taken of Sky that first day above him.

He felt like he was floating. 

It was weird.

He closed his eyes and did a cute little smile, thinking of her.

"Someone's happy," Someone said.

Suddenly, the picture was s from his hand, and he sat up, his eyes flying open.

"Who's this?" Hoya cooed, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. 

Myungsoo grabbed the picture from Hoya and his own eyes grew wider. "Dude, this is an amazing picture! Did you take this with MY camera?!"

Woohyun crinkled his nose and tried to get it back, when Sungjong entered the room with a bowl of ramen.

Interested in what they were looking at, he peeked over Myungsoo's shoulder and chuckled. "Hyung's got a new girlfriend," He sang.

Woohyun, quick as lightning, reached up and smacked him in the head, at the same time grabbing the photo.

The other three gaped at him as he stuffed it into his back pocket. 

"Now try to get it," He smirked. 

They just stood, staring at him.

Myungsoo made a face. "I got a good enough look. I know that trick."

"Yah!" Sungjong shouted. "Last time I tried to grab something from your back pocket you farted and we had to switch dorms cuz Manager was sure there was some kind of infestation!!" 

They burst out in laughter. 

Woohyun smirked at them, but, unbeknownst to him, Sungyeol was creeping up behind him and snatched the picture out of his back pocket before he could think twice.

"Who's this?" Sungyeol asked, surprised. 

"YAH!!!!! THATS MY PICTURE!!!!" Woohyun roared. "GIVE IT BACK TO ME OR NONE OF YOU ARE EATING FOR A WEEK!" 

Meekly, Sungyeol handed over the picture, his eyes big, trying to act innocent. 

"Stupid Kindergarten Boy..." Woohyun hissed, under his breath, taking his picture up to his room and deciding to ask Dongwoo if he could hide it in his Journal. 

If there was one place any of the Infinite guys didn't touch... it was Dongwoo's journal.

He was like a girl or something, keeping a diary. Woohyun was constantly teasing him about it... but... now, that girly journal thing could prove useful to his own little secret.

Or, at least, it was a secret, until THEY found it.

~*~

Park Yoomi could be qualified as Woohyun's BIGGEST fan. 

It was kind of creepy, actually.

Especially considering her dad was an FBI agent, so she knew how to stalk people pretty well.

Of course, every stalker has their friends, and so Yoomi had hers. 

Bung Cha. Wealthy, like Yoomi, and could be kind of blonde at times. Okay. At ALL times.

Then there was Amara. Her parents were hippies. Rich hippies, I guess. They were... rather creative with their daughter's name. 

Obviously. 

Amara could be scary, too. She had a personal prefrence, of course. 

"ELLLLLLLLLLLL OPPPPPPAAAAAAAA! KYA!" She squealed, throwing her pillow up in the air.

Yoomi scowled at her from the bedroom floor. "Could you stop fangirling so loud? Can't you tell that I'm making a new collage for my Nammmy Nam Nam's shrine?!" 

Yup. That's what she called the poor guy.

Nammmy Nam Nam.

Bung Cha puckered her lips and held up a picture of Sunggyu, next to one of Dongwoo. Both were shirtless. 

"Which one do you think I should choose?" She wondered, her voice high pitched and kind of stupid sounding.

Yoomi rolled her eyes. "You've been going between them since sixth grade. At least I've been loyal to Na-"

"Nammmy Nam Nam. We know." Amara said, rolling her eyes.

Yoomi scoffed. "You have such a 4D personality, Amara!" 

Bung Cha flipped her hair. "Well I don't need a personality. I'm pretty." She said, haughtily.

The other two just kind of looked at her. 

Slowly, Amara leaned over to Yoomi, whispering, "Why are we friends with her again?"

Yoomi looked at her, then back to Bung Cha, shrugging. "Umm... maybe... because... she's.... pretty?"

"OH MY GOSH!" Bung Cha squealed.

"What?" Yoomi asked, rolling her eyes and sticking another picture of Woohyun, taken sneakily while stalking him on his way home to her posterboard.

"Sungyeol just tweeted that Woohyun has a new love intrest!" 

Yoomi gave her a smug look. "Well, obviously, it's m-"

"He said... that she's exceptionally pretty,"

Yoomi smirked, flipping her hair,

"...And that she's mysterious..."

Amara poked Yoomi in the arm. "Ooooh, seductive!" 

"...And that... nobody knows who she is?!" 

Their jaws dropped, Amara and Bung Cha almost afraid to look at Yoomi. 

Timidly, they watched as her face turned red. 

"He's obviously not talking about me." She said, icily. 

The other two exchanged glances as their stalker/leader/queenka/creeper friend stood up like a queen about to execute some poor, innocent citizen.

Yoomi turned her icy gaze on them.

"That means... we need to find this girl...."

Her fists balled up.

"...And destroy her."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Okay, so, so, so, so sorry for the weird filler chapter -_- But I promise the next time there will be more!!!! And hopefully less crude dorm talk. 

Yes, Yoomi is the evil fangirl who thinks she's the Queen of the World.

Every good fanfic needs one, don't you think?

Anyway, hope you enjoy and comment! 

Kamsamnida!

-Grace