Not So Silent Talking Warrior

Picture Perfect

Woohyun was greasy.

Everyone knew it. 

He was greasy, greasy, greasy.

We're talking english class here, and let me tell you, if there was one adjective that described our dear Namstar, it would be G-R-E-A-S-Y. 

However, what he was feeling as he sat down at the desk next to Sky, wasn't a greasy feeling.

He didn't have the urge to flirt with her, or . 

He was just curious. 

He knew why, too.

Because this girl...

Was not like the rest. 

She was special.

~*~

Sky mentally facepalmed when she realized that that Woohyun guy was sitting by her.

"Oh, it's you!" He gave her a friendly smile. "I'm Woohyun, by the way."

She avoided his gaze, cheeks tinting pink with nervousness.

He laughed, quietly. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything. We can just be... silent friends. Okay?" 

She noded. Silent friends. I like that. She thought.

Silent friends. He thought. Like i could keep my mouth shut that long!

~*~

Five minutes later and Woohyun opened his mouth again.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and tried to concentrate on her work, ignoring him while he talked about Infinite or something.

Finally, she was fed up with his incessant talking and slammed her pencil down. You are worse than the voices in my head, Nam Woohyun!

"Don't you know," She said, quietly, gazing down at her paper. "That you can call yourself Infinite, but the truth is... no relationship lasts forever."

Then she went back to scribbling, her hair falling on her face like a shield from Woohyun, Talking Warrior.

He stared at her, biting his lip.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

"Well... we will." He said, confidently. "We've been through a lot together. Besides... when someone means that much to me... I don't let them go."