Are We There Yet?

Picture Perfect

"Where are we going?"

Woohyun swiveled his head to face her from the passenger's seat, gaping. "Did you just speak?!" He asked, in shock, to the girl who was uncomfortably squished between Sungyeol and Sunggyu. 

Hoya and Myungsoo exchanged looks of surprise.

"She's not a mute you guys," Dongwoo said, smacking the two on either side of him. "She's just the quiet type. Right, Sky?" He gave her an encouraging smile, which she returned with a shaky one.

Sunggyu facepalmed. "Dude, just because you have two sisters doesn't mean you're like, a girl expert!"

"Yeah! Woohyun hyung has had many, many girlfriends. He knows more than you do!"

Sky shifted in her seat, wondering when her question was going to be answered.

"Aish, that's not true!" Woohyun gave a nervous laugh and waved his hand, trying to catch Sky's eye in the review mirror. 

"It's true,"

"True!"

"Trueeee!" 

"Ugh guys really? Again with the harmonizing?!" Hoya groaned. 

Sungjong chuckled. "We like singing~ We like singing! Yeah, yeah yeah,"

Sky gave him a look, then leaned over to Sungyeol. 

"Oppa," She whispered, tugging on his sleeve.

Sungyeol pointed to himself in surprise, then leant down so she could speak into his ear.

"I think I may have found someone weirder than me," She cracked a small grin.

Sungyeol burst out laughing and put an arm over her shoulder, tears coming out of his eyes. "LOL!" 

Woohyun, hearing his hyung speak in texting lingo, turned to remind him that text talk was not actually English when he caught sight of Sungyeol's arm around Sky.

A funny feeling tightened around his throat- like someone had taken his neck insides and was twisting them around. 

"Yah!" He remarked, pushing his dongseng's arm off. "Do you have no respect! She is not a piece of meat that you can just touch whenever you want! Do you think you can just... just... touch her like that?! Don't be greasy! Aish!"

He was breathing hard after his rant, phone clenched tightly in his hand and face red. The car had fallen silent as each person stared at him, mouths hanging open and eyes wide.

"GREASY?!" Dongwoo exploded, staring at him in disbelief. "OH MY GOSH DID YOU JUST... WHAT THE...."

Sunggyu leaned forward and patted Woohyun's shoulder. "This is what you get after watching all those girly dramas and movies... Greasy Namstar turns into greasy greasy bacon greasy Woohyun!" 

"I'm not g... a girl I like?!" 

Sky blushed, covering her face with her hands. "Oh my goodness... I'm right here..." 

"How do you know it's you he likes?" Hoya winked, taking some of her hair in his hand and bringing it to his nose.

"...Are you sniffing my hair...?"

"YAH!!!! GET AWAY FROM HER YOU HOYA !!!" Woohyun screamed, slapping his friend's hand. 

Myungsoo groaned as they bickered. "Are we there yet??? Because all of this jealousy and stuff is driving me insane!" 

"Nope," Sunggyuu shook his head, a playful sparkle in his eye. "You were already there,"