Fangirls and Notebooks

Picture Perfect

 

Woohyun stepped into the halls of Seoul High School of Arts and grimaced at the hordes of fangirls that immediatly surrounded him.

His mind was still on the girl from yesterday...

"Oppa! Oppa!" One girl screamed, voice louder than the other's.

He looked in the opposite direction so that she wouldn't think he was looking at her or for her... his eyes falling on yet another girl.

"OMO WOOHYUN OPPA IS LOOKING AT ME!!!" Some girls screamed.

"Mwoh?! He's looking at me! Oppa!" They fussed.

He ignored them, his gaze locking on a girl at the edge of the crowd, trying to squeeze by.

Her long brown hair, her hauntingly black eyes....

The girl from the park.

"Mian," She said, softly pushing by the fangirls.

"Aish this girl! Who do you think you are?! We want to see Woohyun Oppa!" Some snobbish looking girl pushed her, and she teetered, tripping over them.

Her hair fell in front of her face as she fell to the floor, her books splaying all over the hallway.

She grimaced in pain, but said nothing, instead beginning to gather her books and suffering the kicks and shoves of those trying to touch him.

"Wow, what a ,"

"Can't believe her, falling like that! Can't she see we're trying to- OPPA! OPPA!"

His head was aching by now.

"Don't you ever shut up?" He finally roared.

The horde all fell silent in shock, then after a moment a few of the girls began to cry.

He rolled his eyes and bent down, picking up a notebook and walking toward the direction he had last seen her.

Then the fangirls witnessed the bad-boy side of him they loved- Woohyun turned to them in a fit of anger.

"Did you see the girl who fell?" He demanded of the girl who had said she was a .

She shook her head adamantly. "N-no, Woohyun Oppa,"

He rolled his eyes, then his heels and walked quickly down the hall, in search of her.

After all, he had her notebook.

~*~