Chapter 6

F.A.N

Early in th morning.

 

"Jaehee, you're already late, sweetie. Wake up". Aunt Hanna called me, knocking the doors. Actually, I already woke up  but I felt like didn't want to go out of my room. I didn't want to end this date with Sunggyu. I want to live like this with Sunggyu till forever. What a possible dream. But after Aunt Hanna called me again, for how many times, I went out. "Sorry, imo" I apologized to her, rubbing my eyes. "Nah, it's okay. I knew that you're tired. C'mon, take your breakfast" She assured me, aw she resembled mom, a lot. 

 

 

"Um. Where's Sehun?" My eyes wandered around the living room. Looking for the man who always offered to accompany me wherever I go. "Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you. He got some work to do" Wow, he's super workaholic. "Really, I haven't see him  for the whole day, yesterday. I missed him, suddenly imo". Aunt Hanna chuckled at me. She treated me like her own daughter. She's just kind. Too perfect to be a mom.

 

 

 

"Imo, I'll get going. Send my regards to Sehun oppa if he come back early" I take my handbag after ready myself. "Sure, take care of yourself Jaehee"

 

 

I take a bus to La Cafè as Sunggyu waited me there. After 20 minutes, I reached there. I know I'm late, too late. "Sorry, I'm really sorry" I apologized to him. "It's okay. Let's go to my dorm, again. They waited us there". He assured me.Without wasting our time, Sunggyu droved his car to the dorm. He didn't talk to me along their journey. I afraid if he was mad. But, I already apologized to him. Nothing to afraid okay.

 

 

                        _________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Let's go!". Finally, I could hear Sunggyu's voice. Not as usual, he didn't pull her hands anymore. But, what can Jaehee do. I didn't want to rely on him so much. So, I followed Sunggyu. The dorm was really muted. I bet the other members still didn't reach the dorm. Sunggyu let me to open the door first.

 

 

"SURPRISE!". Wait, Am I entering the wrong house? I was shocked with what happened. All of the members were inside with their dates, wearing birthday mask, balloons hanging around and there's a very big cake. "Um, who's birthday actually?". I couldn't understand why must me, maybe the gave this surprise to wrong person; me. "Aigooo, it's yours, isn't it?" Sunggyu and the other member's burst into laugh. Oh now, I remember. How could I forgot myself birthday. I scratched my head."Uh okay I forgot. But how did you all know?" Still, confused.

 

 

"Aah did you forgot that you gave your detail to the crew during our fan-meeting. Aigo, you're so careless". Sunggyu pulled my hand and take me inside. I blew the candle on the cake. The tears dripping down my cheek suddenly because she's too happy. Sunggu did notice me, and he wiped away my tears. The other members and their date started to wish her happy birthday. 

 

 

"Aw that's so sweet. Why you never do this to me hyung? I envy you Jaehee". He teased Sunggyu, and me, I know you Yeol. "Ah, I only do this to Jaehee, okay" Sunggyu smirked; make other members envy and also their date. "Er, this is embrassing uhm I'm not your girlfriend anyway". Sunggyu didn't care what I said. He then fed me with the cake. Since the cake was big, all of them started to threw the cake to everyone's face.

 

 

The event end with my birthday party. Everyone satisfied with the event except me. We decided to talk for awhile before I went back.