Chapter 3

F.A.N

I felt so happy as Aunt Hana brought me on a three-days vacation at Jeju Island with Sehun. But I felt more excited when came back from Jeju Island because I'm going to Infinite fan meeting two days after the vacation . 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

 

"Gosh, what time is it? Ah-- It's already 7.00 am. How could I late huh" I sighed. I rushed  straight to the shower to clean myself. After half an hour, I began to find the best outfit to wear for the fan meeting. I wanted to be as pretty as possible on that day, well, it's my very first time meeting my idol. I want to look good in front of em. As usual, I wore a simple outfit; a hooded sweater, skinny jeans and a pair of ankle boots. I was startled when someone knocked my room's door.

 

"Jaehee! Are you ready?C'mon, let's take breakfast first. I'm worried that we will be late. The event will start at about 10.30 am . Its already 8.30. Hurry up please, okay." Sehun called me out. I knew, I took so long. 

 

"Sorry, I'm going out now."

 

I took a long time because I didn't know what type of makeup  should put on. Finally, I decided to pat on some foundation and apply a little lip gloss. When I came out her room, Sehun was gapping. "Is it too much?" I wonder why he acted like that. Then he said, "Maybe. it's your day, today" he grinned. "What make you said that?" I should just ignore him. I take a glance towards him. What! He's not listening to me, shifted his gaze to another way.

 

"Ugh, why you didn't answer me?" I complained but still he's not listening."Whatever!"

 

We departed from the house at about 9.00 am. 45 minutes later, they reached Seoul Gwangjin-gu Children's Great Park Dome Art Hall, where the meeting will be held. The place was loaded with fans, ofcourse. I was lucky because I could sneak into the hall early than the other fans as I followed closely behind Sehun. So, I  choose to sit at the front seats.

 

A few minutes later, the fans start to fill the hall. I can see most of them were wild and thrilled as the members of the famous K-boy group started to walk onto the stage one by one. Sehun left me alone because he had to do his work. I smiled, part of my dream finally fullfilled. 

 

The moment that every fans waited for finally came: Infinite was going to pick two fans for the fan-date. I turned my face down. I didn't expected to be selected, I'm stranger anyway.

 

"Hi you! Er miss, why are you looking at the floor? We are here." I can't deny that the voice was really familiar. I've been listening to the voice, but not in real life. It's Sunggyu's! How lucky were the selected fans, I thought.

 

One of the members yell down from the stage. But I had no idea that the member had called me. Then, Sunggyu got himself down from the stage and started approaching me. I looked up and was surprised when I saw Sunggyu in front of me.

 

"Hey, can you be my date ?", he pulled his hand out, waiting for my answer. I froze for while. Thinking for a moment. I couldn't believe this. It's just like in a dream. Another dream. Without wasting my time, I took his hand. Well, it'squite desperate for me. But there's no way to just lost this chance.

 

"Alright. And thanks for choosing me" I said cheefully, still have not guts to look into his face."It doesn't matter. Why did you look away  just now? I already called you on stage, but you didn't give any respond so I decided to walk here"

 

"I'm sorry Sunggyu-ssi" I don't know what to say, I had no idea. so, I smiled weakly. "It's okay, help me find another date. Then, you can greet the other members backstage after this". I can see his eyes, his narrow eyes. Aw, it's charming. I still can't believed what had happened . I just followed Sunggyu to find another date. Finally, Sunggyu picked an average-looking girl. She smiled, sheepishly.

 

"Hi! What's your name. I'm Jaehee . Nice to meet you", I bowed to her. Like usual, I'm the one who will be the most excited when it comes to greet people.The girl grinned and said,"Hi, I'm Jiyeon . Nice to meet you too". She bowed as reply.

 

Then , Sunggyu brought us to the stage and asked us to introduce ourselves. I bet most of them were upset. They shot us a death glare, whispering to each other. Well, I'm not scared. It's not my fault. It's not anyone's fault. We're just lucky. That's all. 

 

 

At the backstage 

 

 

"Ayo! Chukha-hae. Hope you guys can come tomorrow for the date. This event will be held about three days . We will bring you to many places. Please be on time okay." 

 

"Nae!" All of us, answered excitedly."Okay, we'll meet tomorrow" one of the members said. And there's me, asked Sunggyu shamelessly."Er wait! Sunggyu oppa, can we take pictures together?" I asked, hesitantly. They might be busy that time."Of course, why not ". Sunggyu shrugged.

 

"I'm sorry if I'm interupting. But I've to go now. I meet you guys tomorrow okay?" Jiyeon asked, apologeticaly."Alright, dear" I answered her, genuinely. Jiyeon had already went back as her mother was waiting for her outside the hall. Then, I ped my bag and took out my phone from bag and took a picture with Sunggyu.

 

"Thank you so much!" I giggled. Oh, I'm so in 'love' with this man. "Pleasure" he winks at me. Aw a little wink that can melt thousand of fans out there. Then I told him that I've to leave. I bid him goodbye and leave, happily.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I called Sehun after that. "Sehun, where are you? I'm done!" I jumped a little. I'm still excited. "I'm here, at entrance door. I'll wait for you here." After a few minutes of walking, I arrived the entrance. I can see that Sehun already in auntie's car.

 

"I'm so sorry imo for being late." I apologized."It's okay,sweetie. I've just reached here 5 minutes ago". As I got into the car, Sehun pat my shoulder. "Congratulation, your dream is finally fullfilled" he said like a robot. "Thank you sir, I never expected that to happen actually" 

 

"Woah, it's really worth it . You came to here and is selected to be your idol's date. Thumbs up!" Aunt Hana interrupted. "Ah, it's just a small matter" I can feel the heat in my cheeks. "What did you say? Small matter? Many of the fans cried because the members didn't pick them as their date you know." What the heck is he tried to do, argued with me? "I know but it's just like a lucky draw. They still managed to get to meet their idol there ok" I argued back. "Please wake up early tomorrow. If not , I'm going to leave you alone." he burst out an evil laugh. "It's okay. I can go by myself then." I peered out of the car's window. Ignoring Sehun. "Ey kid, I'm just joking" Sehun chuckled. I ignored him until we both felt asleep, in the car.