Chapter 1

F.A.N

I finally reached Incheon Airport. I called my auntie upon reaching to pick me up. I heaved a sigh. Aunt Hana will be late due to a traffic jam. So, I pulled my luggage and headed to a bus stop outside the airport . As I sat on the bench at the bus stop, there's something cought my eyes. It was a poster. A poster featuring Infinite; my favourite K-Pop group ever. They will be holding a fan meeting in Seoul and the best part was they will pick two fans for each members for a fan-date. Kind of fake date, maybe.

 

 

"How lucky would the chosen fan be hm. Definitely, I'll not be selected, I'm stranger, though. But, I really wanted to be there. Atleast, I can watch their performance". The fan meeting will be held another week. I was so keen to go there. I'm so determined that I bought the ticket at last.

 

 

After spending a few moments thinking, someone tapped me from behind. As I turned back, it was Aunt Hana.

 

She's still pretty.

 

It's been awhile since I was 8 years old. I hugged her tightly as we didn't meet about 10 years.  A happy tear slid down my cheek as we hugged each other. I've been longing for her. After that , we got into Aunt Hana's car. On our way, I fell asleep in her car. I was too tired, I guess. It takes about one hour to reach her house that was located in Seoul .

 

 

An hour passed

 

 

Aunt Hana shook my body as upon reaching her apartment. As I walked out the car, I was trembling because the weather was too cold. It's winter; the season that I've been missing for this 10 years. Well, it's freaking cold but I love it when it's snow.  Aunt Hana lives on the second floor out of seven floors in the building. That's such a relieved. I didn't need to walk further and higher.

 

 

Aunt Hana showed me my room."Ahh how lucky I am to get this lovely pink room, thank you imo!". I thanked her. Auntie Hana seems glad to see me overjoyed. The room was originally for guests that visited her house. But this time,  Aunt Hana decorated the room with girly stuff. She told me that she wanted to make the best room for her favourite niece. It's me. That's an honour, I thought myself.

 

 

After I changed my clothes, Aunt Hana called me out for dinner. I rushed to the dining table, I knew I took so long to washed myself. I gapped. There's a boy, who looks tall, eventhough when he's sitting. He's quite cute but he looks older than me. And I don't who is he! I encourage myself to ask he.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry but who are you?". I stuttered out my words. The boy didn't have any chance to answer as Aunt Hana cut off before he could speak anything.

 

 

"Let me introduce him, he's my son. You don't remember him Jaehee, do you? It's okay, now you two can be friends, please greet each other". Ah, now I remember that Aunt Hana had a son. But I couldn't recognize him, it's been awhile since I was 8 or 9 years old. And she he even grew up as a handsome boy now.

 

 

"Alright imo. So what's your name , how old are you? Should I call you oppa? I'm sorry but seriously I really almost forgot about you. Yeah you know, it's been awhile right?", I shot him with so many questions after Aunt Hana told me a bit about him. I was just curious about him at that moment. 

 

 

"Um hi! My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. I'm 20 years old and yeah of course you should call me oppa as I'm 2 years older than you, right?" he said while gazing at me. Well, he looks awkward at first, obvivously. That's normal. It's our first meeting, not really first actually.

 

 

Aunt Hana chuckled, looking at her son that awkwardly answering me. We chit chat a bit before she served us dinner. The dinner was really appetizing, no doubt. After my tummy was full, I asked Aunt Hana about Uncle Jonghoon. "Where is he?" I asked, frowning and wonder where he is. He's the one who paid for my plane ticket, so I thought he's the first person I'm going to meet. Without him, mom will allowed me to go here.

 

 

"Aigoo- I forgot to tell you that your imobu isn't around, he is now in the U.S.A because there's some works he has to finish. He will be back in a month. He's really sorry because he can't meet you. "

 

"Its alright imo, I'll try call him later" I give her a wide grin, so she doesn't have to feel sorry. I'm upset, but what can I do. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At night , I really slept early because Sehun wants to bring me to visit Seoul city the next day. I was really excited. Before I go to sleep, I peered out the room's window, admiring the night scenery of Seoul. It was pretty as the snow fell down. Then, I went to bed and pulled up the comforter as the weather was very cold. I wore three layers of clothes. I'm serious. A few moments later, I fell asleep without closing the windows in her room.

 

 

p/s: How was the first chapter? I'm editing all of em now n__n And I changed Niel to Sehun, mianhae ;__;