Chapter Five

Addiction

Hyoyeon's POV

Ugh, what is that annoying beeping ? I mean what makes that much noise in the morning? Is it an alarm clock? Probably. Wait a minute, I don't have an alarm clock..

As I opened my eyes, brightness blinded me; I rolled over onto my stomach to shield my eyes. I gripped the sheets. Wait, these sheets aren't silky, they're velvet...

Tsk, where's my phone? Without opening my eyes, I let my hand wander around on the bed; I touched something soft; it was like skin or something and it was long. I grabbed it and squeezed. I heard a deep, gentle groan next to me. What the hell..

I opened my eyes. Oh my god...

There was an angel before me. His lips were smooth, slightly chapped pink; his jawlin was angular and sharp; the angel's eyelashes were so thick and rich, even more than mine; I looked down and he was shirtless.I could hear my heart speeding up, thumping in my ears. A thin blanket covered his lower body. His skin was flawless and I envied him. I looked at what my hand was grabbing. Holy ! 

"AHH! " I screamed scrambling as far away from the angel as possible. 

"What-what happened? " The angel asked in a husky, concerned voice; he quickly propped himself onto his elbows and his eyes fluttered opened, alarmed by my screaming. I stared at this beauty gripping the sheets tightly. Who is this seriously attractive guy in my bed?!! 

"Y-Yah! Who are you?! " I half yelled lifting the sheets up higher over my body. He blinked at me and shook his head, still waking up. Then he stared at me for a while. His eyes were alluring ..but that's not the point! I have a stranger in my bed! Omo, Hyoyeon what kind of girl have you turned into? Aigoo! 

"Oh! You don't remember me? " He asked, rubbing his eyes frantically. I opened my mouth to reply but I heard footsteps approaching. His eyes darted to the door, wide as a bat. 

"Jaejoong? I heard screaming. Is everything alright? " A woman's voice emitted from the door. I was frozen. Jaejoong looked at me and grabbed my wrist. He yanked me under the blanket and covered my whole body with his. He slapped his hand onto my mouth, pulled me really close to him as possible. I squirmed feeling his muscular chest on my back, screaming but my screams were muffled by his hand. He placed his other hand on my bare waist. I could feel a blush coming on.

I stopped when I heard a door open. 

"Yes Mom everything's fine. I thought I saw a cockeroach that's all. " He replied to his mom sleepily. This guy's a good actor. A sigh and a chuckle. 

"You scream like a girl Jaejoong. Aigoo, my son's so girly. Well, hurry and wake up. You've got a busy schedule today. " 

"Okay Mom. Just five more minutes..." He mumbled, slumping more onto me. I squeezed my eyes shut and then popped them open as the door shut. 

"Mmm! " I tried screaming. I couldn't squirm out of his grasp. I gasped when I felt his warm breath against my right ear. 

"Look, I'll let go of you as soon as you quiet down. Okay? " With a voice that sensual, I went limp and nodded. He gradually let go of me and I calmly moved away from him but I kept an eye on him. 

"Hyoyeon, you really don't remember me? " My name sounded strangely nice coming out of his mouth. I studied him. He does look familar. 

"You look familar.." I muttered trying to remember. Flashes of me dancing with people, getting slightly drunk and Taemin popped into my head. 

"I'm Jaejoong. We met yesterday night. Junho's friend. " He said, eyes scrutnizing me with a twinkle in his eye. I shifted. His face popped up in my head again. Oh yeah. Junho's friend. I slept with Junho's friend!?

"I remember now. " I said distantly. Jaejoong chuckled lowly. He scooted closer to me and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I  bit my lip as I began to blush.

"Did we really...you know? " I asked awkwardly, not making eye contact. I felt hot and embarassed. I cleared my throat. 

"No. I don't recall having any . " He shrugged easily. I glared. 

"How can you be so sure? " 

"Trust me. If I did do it with a girl like you, I wouldn't forget. " He winked and got off the bed. He was in his boxers. I could feel steam coming out of my ears. My heart lurched violently in my chest. A tingling sensation lingered on my back. I blinked. I lifted the thin sheets to see if I was or not. Oh, I'm just in my undergarments. 


I spotted my blue dress on the floor, next to the bed. I sighed with relief. I heard the sink run behind the bathroom door. I let go of the sheets and retrieved my dress; I slipped into it hastily but the zipper was stuck. 

"." I cursed under my breath as I struggled with the zipper. I heard the water stop. I spun around with my hand still on the zipper; the zipper was on the side, not the back. Jaejoong came out with a fresh face, plump lips that looked slightly swollen, and small bags under his eyes. He looked even hotter like this. I gulped, my feet stuck to the carpeted floor.

Jaejoong's eyes landed where my hand was then he looked at me. Mm, there's something strange with his eyes. It's like they have a certain darkness behind them; a darkness that lingers with mysteriousness. This guy, Jaejoong, is very mysterious. 

"Let me help you with that. " One of his hands slid around my waist and turned my body the other way and the other was working the zipper. I flushed when I felt his fingers on my skin. Lord, why am I like this? I shouldn't be blushing and feeling shy around some stranger I met last night; shoot, I shouldn't even feel attractted to this guy. 

Zip!

"There you go. " The low tone of his voice caught me off guard. How can a man have such a soft and velvety voice? 

"Thanks." I mumbled, keeping my head down. I slipped around him to grab my heels. I sat on the edge of the bed and forced them on swiftly. I wanted to leave. Fast. 


"Do you have to be somewhere?" I heard him ask from a distance. I coughed and nodded. 

"Uh well, I have to go home." I answered, standing up as he sat down. I looked at him and he gave me a cocked eyebrow. Jaejoong looked amused. 

"The only way you're getting out of here is the front door. I'm not gonna let my mom think that I brought some e in here and let her spend the night. " Jaejoong chuckled darkly.


"Well, how do you suggest I get out of here?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips. Jaejoong rubbed his chin as he contemplated. I started tapping my feet.

"Oh! How about this. You get out of the house somehow-- without being seen by my mom-- and I give you a ride home? Sound fair enough?" Jaejoong crossed his arms proudly, like he had won the Noble Prize or something. I sighed.

"Yeah, I can tell you were a bright kid in school." I sarcastically droned; I rubbed my temples. He grimaced. "What's wrong with my plan?"

"To start, what if your mom sees me and thinks I'm some kind of ? How am I going to make it downstairs and out the door without being seen? Plus, wouldn't your maids or servants tell your mother that they saw some girl in a min dress and heels coming out of your room?" Questions blurted out of my mouth like a sprinkler. 
 I 
"Mmm, the help in my house is no problem, it's just my mother. Okay, how about you climb out the window and I'll meet you out there?" Jaejoong flashed a smile. I clicked my tongue and thought about it for a second. Mmm, it sounded dangerous but fun. 

"No, it sounds like I am some e. Fine, let's go with the first plan." I settled. Swiftly, I started toward the door, put my hand on the knob and twisted.

I looked both ways of the hallway--no one was in sight. I straightened up and tip toed out the door. Jaejoong slipped on some jeans and cardigan and joined me. 

"This way! You're going the wrong way!" He whispered loudly. I followed him down an empty hallway and to a staircase leading to the front door. Jaejoong stuck his head out and searched for his mother. He took a step then another and signaled that the coast was clear. I tip toed near him, trying to be silent as possible. We froze as his mother hollered(from the kitchen, I assume), "Jaejoong! Are you ready yet?!?" 

"Da-uh, no! Not yet Mom! Give me half an hour! I was tired from hanging out with the guys last night so please just give me this!" He answered cleverly. His mother okay-ed and we were close to the front door. Jaejoong opened it and I slipped out, my heels clacking on the brick pavement. He slipped out silently and closed the door with meticulous hands. It closed and we ran to his car. It was red Ferrari. I stopped in my tracks dramatically and admired the car.

"Wow.." Jaejoong hopped into the driver's seat and started the engine making it roar like a lion yawning. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. And we were off!

The wind raked my hair, the sun relfected in my eyes; it was refreshing. It was 8:35AM. I smiled as I enjoyed the morning frigidness. I could feel Jaejoong gazing at me. I didn't mind.

"Where do you live?" He asked. I looked at him.

"3rd Street and Magnolia Avenue. Just drop me off at the corner, I'll be fine." I assured.

"No, I'm going to take you straight to your house." He firmly stated; I cocked my eyebrow and shrugged. "Okay then. House 13463."
Jaejoong's eyebrows bunched up like he's heard something strange. I brushed it off and enjoyed the wind in my face. 

We were there in ten minutes. My house stood dominantly against the sunlight; I got out of his car and thanked him. I was surprised when he got out the car too. He walked around to where I was. He had parked in front of the left pillar. 

"What are you doing?.." I said lowly.

 He stood real close, his gaze intent and determined. I kept my eyes elsewhere. His eyes seemed to scrutinized my every movement.

"We should talk about last night first." He whispered lowly; I cleared my throat as my heart pounded. I stood with my back against the wall and him facing me, standing at least a foot away from me. "W-What about last night?.." I stammered. My stomach churned. I crossed my arms awkwardly. Goosebumps arose on my arms.

"Do you remember anything that happened? You know, before you got wasted?" Jaejoong smirked amusingly. His eyes encouraged me; I could hear his breath. I shifted uncomfortably as I tried to remember with  closed eyes. Another series of flashes consisting of me dancing, drinking and being wild popped in my head. I grimaced. Then something hit me from last night. One last important detail.

"Oh! We kissed didn't we..." I said, my voice fading. Jaejoong smiled gratefully that I remembered. Why is he so glad that I remembered we kissed? 
My eyes trailed to his soft lips. 

"Yes, we did. Yes we did." He repeated to me then to himself, a bit too happily. I narrowed my eyes at him as he stepped even closer.

"So..what about it.." I said, breathing each word while locking a steady, dreamy gaze with him. He leaned in and our lips locked. It was a slow, deep kiss. Something in me jerked and contracted. I had closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his lips meshing against mine; his hands cupped my face while mine wrapped around his neck. It was so easy to kiss him and not feel guilty. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away gently. He looked disappointed that I ended the kiss. I half-heartedly smiled.

"So what does that mean?"

"It means that I like you. A lot."

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't update in SO LONG!! I have a million excuses but, all I have to say is I'M SO SORRY! T_T
But I'm back now and I will keep updating! GaH! I hope you guys don't hate me for this hahaha. 'Til next time! :)