Chapter Four

Addiction

Hyoyeon's POV

"I think I just saw DBSK's Yunho! " Min squealed girlishly. I laughed as she fangirled like some teenager. We were parked right in front of Club Lowpoint, the noctorious celebrity club. The club where celebrities can truly let out their desires and wild side. I was wearing some dress Hyuna lent me and knowing Hyuna, her dresses were very...revealing. I mean my dresses were short but my god, they weren't very ty; earlier, Hyuna called me and told me that her and Min were coming over to get ready. They came over and since I couldn't find a dress that fit the night, Hyuna let me borrow one of her dresses that she had brought to try on. 

The dress I wore was glittery, dark blue super mini piece that revealed my back more than my front. The front of the dress made it look like a normal strapless dress but once I turn around, there was a low V cutting into my , exposing it until it stops at the small of my back. With the short hem, I couldn't sit down without mooning my to the whole world; I wore gold pumps and the bare minimal of makeup. I look ty enough with my dress, I don't need my face to look like a either. Well, I curled my hair a little bit so it had more volume; my look was completed.

Anyways, the guys picked us up in the promised limo  and everything was awkward between Taemin and I. I had said hi to him but he didn't respond and gave me the cold shoulder. But I did notice him glancing over at me every three minutes So immature and idiotic. He's probably butthurt that I didn't accept his offer. Why would I even consider his offer? 

Now we were in front of the club, being escorted out of the limo like celebrities. Eunhyuk paid the driver and off he went. 

"Everyone! Look at the camera! " Min was holding up her iPhone, ready to take a picture. I struck my signiture pose: the smile with the peace sign, basically every girl's pose. Min dragged the crew right to the entrance of the blasting club.

"Min, party of six. " Min nearly yelled in the man's ear. The large man nodded and let us in; as we were going in, I heard whining and annoying groaning from the people in line. I smirked as we neared the core of the eager club. 

"Whooohoo! Free booze!! " Taemin cheered as we hit the bar first. Eunhyuk hopped over the counter and held up the bottles of beer and handed it to us. The girls and I clicked bottles and chugged the booze. The familiar, bitter taste was back in my throat. I smiled blissfully as I finished the bottle. I my lips and glanced around at the hotties that were displayed at the entrance and dance floor. How did we get free beer you ask? Well, Min knows the owner of the club and hooked us up with free beer and entrance. 

Hyuna was already being approached by some sleazy men; I laughed as she rejected them. I nudged Min and she started laughing too.

"Yah, Hyuna, you're so popular with men! How do you do it? " I asked playfully. She giggled, flattered. Taemin was already making out with some girl, Junsu was flirting around and so was Eunhyuk. The girls and I stuck together just gossiping and looking for celebrities.

"Ohmygod! I see Gdragon! I see him! " Hyuna gushed and pointed to a guy wearing a stylish, expensive black suit with his hair all spiked up. An arrogant expression plastered on his face as girls swooned. They quickly made their way over to Gdragon. I reached behind the counter and found yet another bottle of beer. As I was bent over, someone smacked my . Swiftly, I turned around and saw Taemin standing there with a smirk etched into his mouth. Stupid fool. 

"What the hell was that? " I snapped at him. He wasn't affected by my tone whatsoever. Taemin didn't say anything actually, he just stepped closer, invading my space bubble. Was he drunk already? Oh my lord. 

"Are you drunk alr-! " Taemin snatched my face and started kissing me. I squealed and tried to fight him off but eventually, I gave up and made out with him willingly. Like I said, the only person who's going to get hurt was him, not me. My hands gripped his light auburn hair as his hands cupped my face. His finger traced my back, rubbed my bare skin giving me goosebumps. He had pushed me up against the bar and let his hands roam towards my legs. I broke the kiss off to take a swig from my beer. I pushed him off. 

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you. " I drank the burning liquid again and stalked off, leaving him in surprise. 

With a bottle in one hand, I scanned the place for Min and Hyuna. It was too crowded to see anything. But the good thing was that I saw Shinee, KARA, and some members from Super Junior. I gave up looking for them and headed back for the bar. Taemin was gone but I wasn't shocked or anything. Junsu was there, sipping his girly cocktail drink, scoping the place out. I joined him. 

"I guess you're having the least bit of fun? " I assumed, hopping onto the stool next to his. He smirked and  put his cocktail down.

"No, I'm having fun but it doesn't look like you are. What's wrong? " Junsu turned towards me. I did the same and sighed. 

"Well, it's Taemin. He's been..pursuing me. " I said, putting it nicely. I took a sip from the bottle and let it clang onto the counter. Junsu let out an understanding laugh. 

"Yeah, I can tell. " 

"How? " 

"You guys made out in front of me like ten minutes ago. " He giggled ridiculously. I punched his arm playfully and smiled at his blunt statement. Gosh, this guy. You know, Junsu is the only guy friend of mine that I would never let go. He's a sincere guy, a nice one too. Junsu was born a gentlemen; he just has this smile that makes the smile swoon and this personality that reels you in. 

"I told him to stay away from me because I'll hurt him but this guy is stubborn. " I grunted, taking a long, euphoric swig of my beer fnishing it within ten seconds. I threw it behind the counter and looked at Junsu. 

"Maybe he just really likes you. You know, you're the only girl that hasn't slept with him upon meeting. He considers you special, Hyoyeon, you have to understand that. And even though Taemin's only 19, he has a lot of lady experience; I can vouch for that too. " Junsu grinned. I nodded grimly and didn't say anything else. I caught sight of Taemin grinding with some girls; the girls were violating his body in ways I didn't even know was possible. I could he was enjoying it. Heh, this guy...


"Junsu! We finally found you! " A man that looked Junsu's age skipped up to him. I stared. This man was so handsome and sharp. His eyes were black, huge and they looked like they had x-ray vision. His hair was a foreign brown, and curly like a dolls. The man was accompanied by his friends. I glanced at all of them. I assume they were all rich by their expensive Armani suits, custom made black rose Gucci shoes, and Rolexes. 

"Oh is this the friend that was so special that you said you had to meet us here instead of riding with us?" The other guy smiled and winked at me. I gave him a small smile. His voice was smooth and sounded like a singer's voice. Junsu laughed. I let out a stuttering giggle at his outrageous comment. 

"Hyoyeon, this is Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun-oh, where's Jaejoong? " Junsu stopped short. 

"Oh he's in the bathroom. " The guy named Yunho answered. He had this dark vibe emitting from him. I found it kind of nice. Yunho looked like the  quiet type. What the hell is he doing in a place like this? 

"Oh okay. Anyways, Hyoyeon, these are my friends that have been been with me since I was like two. Plus, Hyoyeon is not the only friend I came here with you guys. Stop being so weird~ " Junsu wriggled. 

"Let's go dance you guys! " 

-------------------

Jaejoong's POV

Aish, I leave these guys for a minute and they're gone in a heartbeat. I stepped out of the bathroom and didn't see any signs of them. Where'd they go? Maybe they're at the bar..

It took me a while to get to the bar since there was people on each inch of this place. I bumped into people making out, people ready to get it on, people who just plain crazy and so on. At one point, I could've sworn Hyorin from SISTAR grazed my for at least two seconds. After a gruesome torture of being in the middle of a festival, I finally spotted them at the bar with Junsu....and a blonde girl? 

I was about to yell for them but then something stopped me. Who was the girl? Her hair reminded me of Jessica, the way she was sitting reminded me of Jessica. I couldn't see her face. She wore a blue dress that revealed her white, slender legs; The girl stood out a lot with her golden high heels and with her natural looking blonde strands. In the past, she would've been the type of girl I would go home with faster than you can say "boba". 

There was another bar on the opposite side of the club; I went to that one instead and ordered two shots: one of vodka and one of tequila. I devoured the shots then asked for a beer. I gladly snatched it from the bartender then I felt the vodka and tequila settling in, giving me the guts to actually go over there. I took one, two, three,....ten steps over. I reached them. 


"Hey guys.." I said, trying to keep a straight face in front of the girl. 

"Oh Jaejoong! Meet Junsu's friend, Hyoyeon. " Yoochun introduced somewhat teasing Junsu. I saw Junsu roll his eyes a bit but I was too focused on Hyoyeon's beauty. She was sitting on the chair, with her white legs crossed elegantly and her expression deep in thought. My eyes trailed from her golden locks to her golden heels.  I couldn't help but gaze.

"H-Hi, I'm Jaejoong. " I stammered. Her doe eyes looked at me with a distant expression. I waited for her reply but she just kept on staring at me for a whole minute. 

"Are you okay..? " I asked. Hyoyeon blinked rapidly, snapping out of thought. She then smiled at me. My chest was pulsing faster and faster. 

"Oh, hi, I'm Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you." Hyoyeon held a hand out. I shook her hand and I swear, it was like shaking hands with a marshmallow; I inwardly melted in her handshake. 

"Well now that the introductions are over, let's go party! " Changmin cheered and dragged everyone but me and Hyoyeon to the dance floor, leaving us in awkward silence. . 

I bit my lip and sat down next to her. 

"Bartender! Three shots of tequila please! " Hyoyeon hollered loudly. The bartender nodded and prepared the drinks; I glanced at her. She didn't look like a heavy drinker. While Hyoyeon waited, I noticed she was lost in thought again. I took the chance to admire her even more. She had a slim nose that stuck out, glossed, plump lilps and innocent eyes. But there was something about her that seemed concerning and tainted. What was it..? 

The bartender slid three shot glasses to her. I stared as she downed all three of them consecutively. I must of looked surprised because she turns to me and chuckles wryly.

"Do you normally stare at people you meet? " Hyoyeon joked when the bartender handed her a beer. I shook my head.

"No. It's just that, you drink a lot for some your size." 

"What do you mean my 'size' ? " Hyoyeon lifted the bottle and drank from it, hungrily. 

"You're small but you know how to hold your alcohol. " I laughed quietly. Impressive. This scene was all too familiar to me. Of course, I did the same thing with Jessica. Met her at a club, got to know her, then lost her. Tsk. 

"You're damn right about that. Look, do you want something from me? " Hyoyeon asked unexpectedly, her words slurred. I cleared my throat. 

"What do you mean? " I said, unsure. She scoffed. Her movements were looser and she began to slouch a little bit. Is she drunk? 

"Everybody wants something from me; it's like they're dying to nibble off a piece of my being. My mother wants me to be something I'm not, this one guy wants to sleep with me, my butler is begging me not to party and you? How about you? Do you want to sleep with me too? " Hyoyeon turned towards me and scooted closer, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"No, I don't. " 

"Then why are you here in this kind of place? A place where people let go of their responsiblities and morals and let our their inner desires. If you don't want , what are you doing here? " Hyoyeon grumbled on. I chuckled. She was kind of cute drunk. Her eyes slightly drooped, her constant lip smacking and drunk actions. 

"I'm not too sure about that either. " I said. Hyoyeon hopped off the fancy stool and lost her balance then stumbled onto me. I found her hands and head resting on my chest. I stiffened. My hands tried to help her stand out but she was too tipsy to stand. Oh my god, her dress is really short...This was all too familiar. 


"You smell really good...." Hyoyeon murmured, slurring each syllable. I coughed and held her loose shoulders. 

"Let's dance. " Hyoyeon suggested with a childish smile on her face. She yanked me towards the dance floor. I wanted to pull her back but there was something persuading me to just dance with her. Once we hit the floor, she started to sway her hips sensually. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, it was like I was hypnotized. I started bumping to the music as Hyoyeon swayed with her hands above her head. Out of impulse, I grabbed her forearms and roughly pulled her against me, our bodies mesing perfectly together. 

My heart sped up as I felt her arms wrapped around my neck and her nose graze my neck. We grinded intimately. My hands roamed her body only to return back to her hips. I had strange feeling bubbling up in my chest while I danced with her. The feeling took my breath away and it pushed me to do things I don't want to do. 

We began to grind even harder; the volume of the whole club seemed to have gotten louder. The flashing lights made her lips look vulnerable and exposed; I cupped her face and smashed my lips onto hers. The sweet taste of her lips sent me over the edge. I officially lost control. 

-------------

Hyoyeon's POV 

I kissed him with all my might; I didn't want to hold back anymore. The sound of music was far, far away and the only thing I could hear was the sound of our breaths. Everything and anything that moved or made noise, I didn't see them, all I saw were Jaejoong's eyes when we broke the kiss. Those deep, dark orbs mysteriously gazing back at me. His firm hands gripping my waist as if his life depended on it and his lips were just as heavenly as his scent. 

We put a pause on our dancing and stood there; it was like we both struck gold. I knew I was drunk but not too drunk to know that there was some kind of attraction here. I took a step forward but stumbled. Fortunately, Jaejoong caught me. 


And that is all I remember.