Chapter One

Addiction

Hyoyeon's POV

Humans will be humans. Girls will be women and boys will be men. You can't change that about a person. Who they are, who they will be and who they want to be. However, a person can change themself and become a completely different being. The trick is to believe. If you believe, then you will become. It's simple. 

I'm sitting on a cushion stool, staring at Club Eden's puppets as they danced and grinded. Heads were bobbing, bodies were getting hot and the music pumped noisily. My hands played with my shot cup while my head was somewhere else. I looked down at my drink, brought it to my mouth and downed it in a second. The liquid burned and scratched my throat. I wiped my glossed lips with my thumb. 

"Bartender! Another shot of soju! " I yelled over the loud music. I've had about five or six shots already.The man wearing a black outfit and black apron, came over to me and quickly poured me another shot. After he was done, I grabbed the cup and shoved the liquid in my mouth. I glanced at the bartender. He was serving another customer; my eyes landed on the bottle of soju on the counter. In my black, strapless mini-dress and pumps, I hopped onto the marble counter and snatched the large bottle. I got off the counter and took a slug of the burning liquid. I looked back at the bartender. He didin't notice. I smirked and headed towards the dance floor. 

My heels clacked silently as I approached the dancefloor which was full of hot, sweaty and people. Now..where was my group? You see, I came here with some of my friends to relax. While my eyes were scanning the club, a man came up to me. 

"Hey, y. Wanna dance? " The guy was obviously and lusty. His hand s around my waist. His eyes were black with . I smirked, pushed his hand off my waist. 

"No. " I said curtly. With a flick of my heels, I headed towards a certain group of bobbing heads. I found them. I drank from the bottle again. This time I was feeling a bit woozy. I bit my lip and started laughing at the sight of my friends dancing like crazy white girls, grinding and bumping. 

"Yah! Hyoyeonnie's back! " Min, my closest friend, exclaimed. I giggled and joined them. By them, I mean : Min, Junsu, Taemin, Hyuna, and Eunhyuk. They cheered as they saw the bottle in my hand. I began to let myself go and grooved to the music. My body was being controlled by the dirty lyrics of the song that was playing. While I was just bumping around, I took two more swigs of my soju. That hit the spot. My vision  began to blur and I couldn't control my actions anymore. I tripped over my feet and my arms clung to Taemin who laughed. In result, I started laughing too. He's so funny...

We latched our lips together and began to make out. I could taste beer on his tongue. My fingers ran through his hair and his hands roamed around my body as we wrestled. I broke the kiss to take another sip of soju. Taemin grabbed the bottle and took sip. I pecked his cheek and yanked the bottle back with one hand still around his neck. A new song started and a wave of cheers rippled through the crowd. 

I had let go Taemin and was dancing with Min. I could feel my legs becoming jelly. My arms were floppy and a series of hiccups have found themselves in my throat. Some people were passing through and one of them accidently shoved Min and I. We fell on some of the unoccupied booths. We laughed wildly.

I don't remember anything else from that point on. 

I woke up finding Min next to me while Hyuna was on a white coach. Eunhyuk was hanging off the same coach, Taemin's head was laying on my chest while my arm was carressing his hair. Junsu was coming out of the bathroom with a clean face. I coughed and shoved Taemin's head off my chest and propped myself up on my elbows. Pain showered my head. I hissed as I rubbed my head. 

The room was too bright. Sunlight was shining through the slightly closed curtains. I heard some rattling behind me and it hurt my ears. I winced with each clank or cling. I got up carefully. Min was snoring loudly and the others were silent and breathing softly. 

"You're up? " Junsu asked with his back to me. I chuckled bitterly. 

"Yep. How did we back at your place? " I asked, going into the kitchen, where he stood making a smoothie. He was wearing long pajama pants with a muscle shirt. I winced each time he 'slammed' the knife down to cut a banana. 

"I drove you guys here. I wasn't that drunk. A bit tipsy, that's all. " His voice was loud. A fog is just clouding my head. He put the bananas in and pressed a button. A horrible, scratching and murderous sound emitted from the blender. I yelped at the booming noise. He stopped the blender and smiled teasingly at me. 

"Yah! You know I'm hungover.." I smacked his arm while he laughed. I scoffed and went back into the living room where all my friends were passed out in. I chuckled. I went into the bathroom, washed up and came out with a clean face. 

"Junsu, what time is it? " I asked, yawning. A nasty taste in the back of my throat caused me to cough. 

"10:30. " I sat down a nearby chair, slipping on my heels again. 

"Mom and Dad should be out of the house by now..Yuri should be at school.." I muttered. 

"Junsu, can you drive me home? " I asked hopefully. He said yes. I smiled as he came out of the kitchen was a smoothie. After he was done drinking it, Junsu drove me home. He didn't even look he went partying the night before. His hair was perfect and there were no bags under his eyes. Junsu's skin was flawless. I stared jealously at him. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer, Hyoyeon. " He joked. 

"Psh! It's fine. " I giggled quietly. My feet were sore from dancing in heels and my head felt like a bomb ready to explode. I rubbed my feet together and stared out of the window, letting the buildings pass by my sight. I let out a sigh as we neared my house.


"How's the family?" Junsu questioned. I shrugged, my dress rustling. I bit my lip. 

"They're fine as usual. " I replied, unbuckling my seatbeat. His car approaching the large mansion of which I call my house. The car braked. 

"Thanks Junsu. See you later! " I smiled and got out of the car. He left quickly and I was left in front of the gate of this so-called home. The majestic, brown gate sat in front of the large cream mansion with two painted pillars on each side. In between the gate and the mansion were fields of gardens and grass. A single, cement path drew itself from the gate to the front door. Pillars were equally distanced from each other in front of the house. The mansion was three stories high and had ..many rooms(I lost count). This whole estate took up almost three house spaces total. 

There's a electronic screen on the the right pillar. I went up to the screen, pressed a grey button below it and cleared my throat.

"Butler Chang, open the door please. " I commanded politely. I waited for an answer. 

"Welcome home, Miss Hyoyeon. " 

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed !