One step closer ♥

White Rain

 

I’m a trainee of SM Entertainment , and realization had finally started to settle in. On the same day , I told my parents the news although they weren’t exactly supportive of me…..

“ So this means you have to go to Korea ?! You’re not going , what’s the use of becoming a singer ! “ My father slammed down his fist on the table angrily , his eyes filled with rage .

“ You’re wasting your future ! What happens when they kick you out ? You’d have nowhere to go ! “ My mother tried to persuade me.

“ If you decide to go , just remember this : You’re not my daughter anymore. “ My father said firmly and left .

******

As far as I knew , there didn’t always have to be a reason why you wanted to do something . If you liked what you were doing , then it wasn’t a waste of your future ; it was only a waste if you were doing something that didn’t make you happy.

I knew I wouldn’t be forced to leave , and although I was sad at having to leave my friends and family on top of being disowned by my family , I wanted to chase my dreams .

I fought back with my parents . There were days of cold war and shouting , but eventually they had to let me go , even if they didn’t want to support me.

Even though I wanted so much to be able to follow my heart , it was actually a painful decision to leave all my friends back home . The worst thing was that there wasn’t anyone who bothered to comfort me ; leaving me with the hope that I would make new friends in Korea , and that I could start a new life.

A few days later , I had booked a plane ticket for Seoul . After spending a few days packing up my stuff to move permanently to Korea , I headed to the airport on the day of my flight.

My dad didn’t even want to see me leave. He was like “ Why should I send off someone when she’s not my daughter “ and all that . Monster. Not like I wanted to say goodbye to someone like that , anyway. I just said goodbye to my friends and mother quickly before boarding the plane .

Exactly one week after my application to SM Town , I was standing in front of the SM Entertainment building.

 

 

Short chapter ahahaha sorry :< I'll try to update often ^-^