First week sick :-(

White Rain

 

I got up early the next morning. It was only 8am and i quickly went to get ready for practice.

EXO was awake already , not to my surprise. They were having breakfast , and I wanted to join them but I was afraid since I thought I’d be causing trouble to them . However , Suho saw me “ lurking “ around and he invited me to sit with them .

“ Annyeong ~ “ I said while yawning . Baekhyun laughed and Kai just smiled. Baekhyun’s morning hair and face was so cute omg . He looked like a panda. I sat down between Kai and Baekhyun and went to help myself to some food.

When I came back , Kai was missing . I didn’t think much of it so I just sat down next to Baekhyun , trying not to blush . Suddenly , someone tickled my neck and I squealed . I turned behind and Kai was smiling cheekily . Omo , so cute .

“ Kai ! Don’t bother Jira . “ Suho warned . Kai merely pouted and sat down next to me . Poor Suho . It seemed like no one ever listened to him much .

After breakfast , I had to go practice ( apparently another new trainee was here ) . I practiced for about 3 hours straight ; dancing , singing , rapping . I’d never been so tired in my entire life omg. At 5pm , I felt like I was about to collapse so I quickly stumbled back to my room with the new trainee .

“ I’m gonna shower first …. “ Everything was spinning so fast I felt dizzy and unstable . And nauseous . I tried to grab on to something but I ended up falling down instead. HyoRin ( the new trainee ) quickly helped me up to the toilet . Before I knew it , I was vomiting in the sink . Ew.

The next day , I could barely move. I lay on my bed in the dorm , sick . HyoRin told the manager oppa that I wasn’t feeling well and I guess he wasn’t too happy . It was only my first week here after all , but who would put a newbie through a 3-4 hour long training session ?! I wasn’t weak , but it was really more than what my body could handle.

The day was quiet , until EXO finished practice . They came to see me immediately after they were done showering and they brought soup for me . And Sehun bought bubble tea . Aww , so sweet of them . When it was getting a little late , all of them left except for Baekhyun and Kai oppa.

“ You should go back and rest ….. “ I mumbled. I didn’t want them to stay and get sick too. But both of them just smiled . “ You should never show manager oppa that you’re weak . It’s understandable that you’d take time to adjust to this schedule , but try not to fall sick , okay ? “ Baekhyun looked at me with worried eyes.

I smiled and held his hand . “ Thanks , Baekhyun oppa . “ After that , I drifted off into a deep sleep.