Annyeonghaseyo , EXO ~

White Rain

 

I was in the lift going up to meet the manager .

Okay  , so after staring at the building for so long I guess people inside must’ve guessed that I was a new trainee / thought I was weird standing there for so long and they brought me in. I asked them questions along the way , but they barely answered . Maybe they do think I’m weird.

The lift finally came to a stop and the door finally opened . I stepped out and someone quickly directed me to the manager oppa’s office.

“ Annyeonghaseyo “ I bowed greeted the manager politely . He turned around slowly to face me . I mean you could really tell he couldn’t really be bothered with me ; there were so many other trainees in the company and I was just another one.

After enquiring about my personal details and stuff he just told me where I would stay in the company and he got an assistant to direct me to my practice room and my own personal room. Well that was a fast introduction .

“ You’ll be practicing here before you debut , and after you debut with your other members too . Remember to keep the room clean or manager oppa will get angry. “ The assistant said hastily , and she turned around to leave.

“ I was just wondering ….. How many other members will there be ? “ I spoke slowly , in English , since my Korean wasn’t that good . And also because I was afraid she wouldn’t understand and get annoyed with me.

“ You ask too many questions . “ She snapped and walked off . How nice of her , I thought sarcastically.

***************

Since I had been left to my own devices , I decided to explore the building since I didn’t have much to do today . It was larger than I expected , really . I passed by a dance studio and saw SHINee practicing and I had fight to resist the urge to spazz and go into fangirl mode . They were sunbaes now to me , after all .

More than anything , I wanted to find EXO . I walked quickly around the third floor and the fourth floor , but I just couldn’t find them . Disheartened , I sat down at a nearby staircase.

“ Annyeonghaseyo ! Are you lost ? “ A deep voice startled me . I looked up and omg I nearly fell backwards . Park Chanyeol . Happy virus oppa . I wanted to hug him so badly.

“ Oppa … I mean sunbae ! “ I quickly corrected myself. He laughed . “ It’s okay , you can call me oppa . Sunbae just sounds weird . So , are you lost or something ? “

“ I think so …. “ I glanced around at my surroundings . They seemed quite unfamiliar . “ I’m a new trainee here , and I just arrived today . “ I explained .

Chanyeol looked at me with interest . “ Sure , I’ll take you to our practice room then . It’s good to know some people here if not you’ll really feel lonely . “ He helped me up while I was blushing like crazy . Ugh , I probably looked like some tomato.

We reached the exo practice room soon enough . EXO-K was there practicing some dance moves for MAMA when Chanyeol oppa pushed the door open . “ Suho hyung ! I brought someone ~~ “ He called out while beckoning me to come in .

Nervous , I stepped in to face 5 other boys all sweaty from practice . They still looked so perfect I nearly fainted and my heart was going into overdrive . “ Annyeong ~ “ Suho oppa waved to me and the other members gathered round.

Suho , Chanyeol , Kyungsoo , Kai , Sehun ……. And Baekhyun . Baekhyun oppa . The reason why I was here . He was standing right in front of me and smiling so cutely . My heart melted when he winked at me.

“ I think she was kinda lost so I brought her here …. “ Chanyeol explained . “ Besides , I think she’s a huge fan of EXO . Her phone wallpaper was a picture of Baekhyun ~ “ omg . My secret is exposed . Chanyeol oppa , did you have to announce that to everyone ? I was so embarrassed.

“ How old are you omo you’re so cute ~ “ Kai asked excitedly . He was such a kid omg . I blushed while replying “ I’m Jira and I’m 16 this year …. “ “ OMO GUYS SHE GETS TO CALL ME OPPA ! “ He said happily while hugging me .

“ But her wallpaper was Baekhyun oppa so she probably dosen’t like you . “ Sehun smirked . I turned red at his words . When Kai finally let go of me , I went back to staring at Baekhyun oppa who was playing with Chanyeol happily.

“ She’s even staring at him …. Kekeke ~ “ Kyungsoo laughed . “ Kyungsoo-ah , stop bullying Jira ! “ Suho chided , looking quite exasperated . “ It’s fine oppa , I don’t mind ~ “ I said.

Baekhyun turned to look at me . Finally . “ Annyeonghaseyo ~ “ He sat down next to me and I inched closer to him slowly . The rest of EXO sat down too and we formed a small circle in the practice room .

For the whole day , I sat down with them and talked to EXO as if they were my friends . And I guess I realized how lucky I was to be there , just enjoying myself with people I love.