Is this love ?

White Rain

 

Soon , it was night-time . After having dinner with EXO , I headed off to my room . I didn’t want to bother them too much since I’d been with them almost the whole day.

Quickly , I shut the door and locked it . My tears flowed naturally and I climbed onto my bed and started crying. I was having lots of fun here , but I missed everyone back home . Even though they were mean to me . My friends , my family…….

I heard a soft knock on the door . I got up and wiped my tears away and went to see who was at the door .

“ Hey ~ “ It was Kai oppa . “ Oppa ! “ I was honestly surprised . I didn’t expect him to come ; I thought I had caused EXO enough trouble for the whole day already that they wouldn’t even want to see me anymore.

“ Were you …… Crying ? “ He studied my face closely . I didn’t want anyone to know , but he seemed genuinely concerned . And I felt that I could trust him . I nodded my head slowly , and the tears felt like they were going flow again .

“ Homesick ? I felt like that too when I first came . “ He sat down on my bed and pulled me next to him while taking a piece of tissue to wipe off my tears . But they started coming down again , like a waterfall . I really didn’t want to cry in front of anyone so I tried to hide my face.

Kai oppa didn’t ask anymore questions though . He just sat beside me and put his arm around me . I really felt safe with him around , I don’t know why . “ You want something to drink ? “ I asked .

“ Nope ~ “ Kai gave me a small smile . He held me till I finally stopped crying . I looked up at him . He was really cute like that . But it was really late now though , almost midnight . “ Kai oppa , the time …. “ “ Ohh , yeah . I guess I’ll go now . I put my contact into your phone so just text or call if you need me. And your password was really too easy . “ He grinned .

I laughed sheepishly . I shouldn’t have set my password as 5-6-7-8. I got up to open the door for him and hugged him from behind . I didn’t even knew I dared to do something like that . Even Kai was kinda shocked .

“ Thank you oppa . I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone make me feel better like that . “ I was blushing madly while I said it . Kai turned around , patted my head and went back to his own room.

******************

Baekhyun’s POV

I see Kai walking back to his room . Where did he go after dinner for so long ?

I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about Jira since she left . I don’t know , there’s just something really different about her . She’s definitely not some gorgeous girl , but she has a nice charming personality . I don’t know why I’m drawn to her.

Did Kai come back from going to her room ? I think her room was in that direction. Omo , did they do illegal stuff there ?! I hope not . I wish I could go see her too , but it’s late now …..

I don’t understand this feeling . Jealousy ? I’ve never felt like this before over someone. And for some reason , I’m mad at Kai . I know I’m bad at showing my feelings for anyone , but dosen’t he know that I like her ? Omo wait , I do ? I don’t even know what I’m thinking anymore.

I’ll just go to sleep now and ask Kai about it tomorrow . I’m tired.

 

Kai’s POV

Finally , I’m back in my room . And thankfully Kyungsoo’s asleep .

I really don’t know what I feel towards Jira . She’s just really nice and pretty …. I don’t know . I think I like her ? But it’s too early to say , we just met . But I think she’s beautiful , and I like seeing her happy . The way she behaves and stuff is just like an innocent kid .

I’m just so ….. Attracted by her ? No one ever made me feel this safe and wanted . She was really caring towards me just now . No one really cared about me in that way ; all they think I am is a dancing machine and the “ face “ of EXO . They hardly even bother about me ; everyone’s just wrapped up in their own world . And I felt really comfortable just sitting down next to her and talking to her.

Omo , do I sound too erted or something ? I sound really mean to the other members too . I wonder if I really like Jira ? I’ve never felt this …… Happy and cared about . I feel like I want to protect her forever too if she’d stay by my side.

Then again , I think Baekhyun hyung likes her too ? He kept looking  in her direction during dinner . Plus , maybe she likes Baekhyun hyung . Her phone wallpaper was Baekhyun hyung after all . Although the other one is a wallpaper of all of us . I don’t know anymore I’m just so confused .

I’d just like to try and win her heart too ………….