Because Dreams can come True ♥

White Rain

 

I stared blankly at my computer screen , re-reading the email over and over again .

 

To : [email protected]

From : [email protected]

Subject : < Application to SM entertainment >

 

Dear Jira ,

Congratulations ! You have officially been accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment . Upon receiving this email , the company requires you to travel to Korea in 2 weeks time to begin your training .

Your plane ticket as well as application documents will be mailed over to you in a few days , so please bring them with you when you head to Korea.

Thank you for your application , and we hope to see you soon !

 

CEO of SM entertainment

 

My head was swirling with excitement. For 2 years , I had been practicing diligently in order to be able to become a star in the k-pop industry . I’d hurt myself many times over , lost my voice countless times , and I was close to giving up this dream .

But I never did , and I knew I never would.

There was a simple reason for me to continue fighting for my dreams – Byun Baekhyun . As soon as EXO had debuted , I had fallen in love with him and his angel voice . It wasn’t temporary infatuation , and I realized that I wanted to be with him forever . The only way for me to do so , was to become an idol too.

Over the years , I had faced many …. Insults , from people I thought I could trust and love .

“ Idol ? You’d never make it with your looks . “

“ Why would you want to waste your future like this ? You could be anything you want ! “

“ You’re going to regret this. “

“ You can’t sing , you can’t dance , you can’t do anything , so stop being delusional ! “

“ You want to ruin your future for a guy when you don’t even know if he’ll like you at all ?! “

Looks could always be changed. I had worked on my dancing ( I used to dance like a drunk animal ) and my voice , and I never gave up even when I thought I was so horrible at it.

“ You’ll never get anywhere . “ Well , now I have . The largest k-pop industry has just accepted me as a trainee , so I’ve gotten SOMEWHERE .

I flopped lazily on my bed , dizzy with excitement . Finally , I could see Baekhyun every day , not just from my computer screen. I’d be able to train with him too.

Finally , we would be within reach of each other.

I got up and found a picture of Baekhyun smiling happily . “ Just wait , I’ll be there soon . “ I mumbled to the picture as I prepared to reply to SM’s email.