Reasonable

Even If It Hurts

//HONGKI//

 

This is the first time I'd ever experienced the pain of school. If it weren't for this wretched institution, I could be checking up on Taeyeon right now. Who knows what could be going down at her date?! What if Jonghyun makes a move? It's only the first date, and they're getting coffee for crying out loud! Would you honestly kiss someone on a date like that?! Aissh, so frustrating. I don't even know the effects of coffee on the female mind.

I stared unwillingly at my sheet music. As usual, I let my glasses hang at the very edge of my nose, completely ignoring the fact that it was making my breathing feel a little stuffy.

"Oppa!"

Aigoo, this girl never gives it a rest.

I sighed, "Neh?"

JiMin pointed at me accusingly. "Oppa, you're not wearing the bracelet I gave you!"

Is there ever an end to your lack of intelligence? I thought to myself. Please, go away.

"I left it at home. I had to take it off when I went to shower." I took one last look at her then went back to my work. This is no times to worry about an admirer. Whether or not Jonghyun makes or made a move on Taeyeon--that is what people--or I should be worrying about!!

 

//JIMIN//

 

I felt the pencil in my hands begin to crack. It seemed as if I was squeezing it too hard while I looked at Hongki Oppa. I can't believe he didn't wear the bracelet! I even got that crazy psychic woman to charm it so he'd fall in love with me! Clearly, that won't work if he's not even wearing it! I mean, she clearly said, whoever you give it to will fall for the person who does the giving. Omo, I hate this!

I gritted my teeth. Hongki just sat there at his desk like I didn't exist. This is not how you're supposed to treat a lady.

Hongki looked uneasy as he continuously checked his watch or the clock on the wall. What is he waiting for anyway? He's never in a hurry.

The second the bell rang, Hongki bolted out the boor. I didn't even have the chance to get a word in before he slipped out the door. Aissh! What could be so important right now?!

 

//HONGKI//

 

I sprinted down the sidewalk, snaking in between people just to get to the house in case Taeyeon was there already. But what if she and Jonghyun are still out? Anya! She couldn't stay out this late, right? I mean, it's only eight o'clock, but really! Be reasonable!