Mr Cool Guy losing his cool

Dear Boy... Bad Boy

 

Rejected

Seunghyun’s call was rejected. He was furious but he understood why she rejected the call. From then till now, he is still a man of few words. He thought Yoobin understood that. As he lie down on his bed, he could not stop tossing and turning. He didn’t know why he had kissed her. But she looked extremely beautiful as she sat at the bar during YG anniversary just now. When he watched the movie that Yoobin starred in, he was jealous that Taylor Lautner got to kiss and ‘make love’ to Yoobin while filming. Yes, he knew those were camera tricks but he doesn’t like that other man were touching her. He hates it.

Yoobin rejected his call. She doesn’t want to have any further contact with him. She was wondering why he cared now. He used to neglect everything. Why is he giving her this much attention now? It’s not fair to her. She doesn’t want this. She lies down and shut her eyes but all she could see and think of was Seunghyun.

Taeyang’s Birthday

~Phone call~

TY: Hey babe, where did you run off the other day?

YB: Sorry Bae, I had to leave early…

TY: Are you still angry with hyung?

YB: I am no longer angry at him…. It’s just that I think we are better off this way. But I can’t act normal around him.

TY: I understand…

YB: Bae…

TY: What…

YB: Thank you for not taking sides and thank you being my friend and not forcing me to be back with him throughout all these years.

TY: I know... I’m a good friend you know … You got to show me more love…

YB: You sure, you want me to show you more love…

TY: Babe, you know what day is it this Saturday?

YB: Somebody is getting older… I wonder if that is why you are losing your hair… or worst losing your mind…

TY: Hey babe, that’s a low blow…

YB: You know I’m kidding.

TY: I was thinking…. Err … if you could join my celebration. It’s at club SEVEN. There will be a lot of people coming. I was hoping you could come….. And yes, hyung is going to be there too…

Yoobin was silent.

TY: It’s okay if you really don’t want to come. I understand. I was just trying my luck.

YB: Hey don’t be like that. You know I could come if I can.

TY: I was just hoping to celebrate it with my close friends.

YB: I could drop by and pass you the gifts.

TY: I don’t just want the gifts. I want my friend too.

YB: Arasso….. But Bae I can’t stay for long if he is there.

TY: Really … you could come?

YB: Could I bring the girls along?

TY: I’m totally cool with that but will mandoo want to come?

YB: I’ll get back to you about that.

TY: Hey babe…. Thank you so much…I’m glad you’re back.

YB: Me too…

Jiyong overheard Youngbae’s conversation and he was definitely excited about it. In fact he knew what exactly to wear. He just got this cool leather jacket from STAMPED, and it’s gorgeous. He can’t wait to impress. She will be impressed right?

He suddenly sat on his bed as he recall the other night in Yoobin’s car. He can’t believe Sohee never even uttered a single word to him. He asked for an explanation but she gave none. He pulls her face, she slaps his hand away. He said he misses her but pretended not hearing anything. He said he loves her but she let out a laugh but yet still refused to say anything. He is angry that he can’t read her mind.

Youngbae’s Birthday Celebration

Yoobin was wondering what to wear but she decided to settle for black skinny jeans with a black off shoulder top with gold studs on the sleeves. Sohee who after much convincing, finally agreed to tag along. She came in a mini blue tube dress and…….. A black leather STAMP jacket.

As Yoobin was driving, Sohee was worried.

SH: We’ll be fine right, unnie?

YB: Of course you will. Youngbae said he invited a lot of close friends, so we could mingle with the crowd and avoid the 2 boys.

SH: Arrasso… I hope oppa likes my gift.

YB: He will... trust me.

As they stepped in the clubs, they were looking around for Youngbae and Sohee literally screams when CL hugged her from the back.

CL: Yo, I didn’t know you got scared easily…. You were the one who always pull the prank on me.

SH: Yah… Chaerin... I’m getting old….

CL: Let me take you guys up to meet Youngbae….

YB: Kamsahamida Chaerin ah...

CL: No problem unnie…

When they walked up stairs, a couple of guys were checking out Sohee and Yoobin. Jiyong who saw that really had to keep himself calm. As for Seunghyun, he was holding his fist back because Yoobin even flirted with one of the guys by flashing a seductive smile. When she finally saw Youngbae, she ran up to him and hugged him

TY: Hey baby girl, you made it. Mandoo …. Gomawo. Thanks for coming.

SH: It’s not a big deal.

And then there was a short brief silent moment.

CL: Mandoo, you’re wearing the same jacket as Jiyong oppa.

SH: Really… (She turned and looked at him. She actually wanted to look cool but her extremely pleasantly happy look did not escape Jiyong’s eyes.) It’s a cool jacket.

As they sat down, the girls got themselves Bacardi’s and Jiyong was super shocked to see Sohee drinking. Yoobin on the other hand made no attempt to look at Seunghyun. In fact he is fuming that she ignored him. CL decided to take Sohee to the dance floor. The two girls were actually dancing with a group of random guys and that actually drove Jiyong crazy. Crazy enough for him to join them at the dance floor when a very handsome guy decided to grind Sohee.

TY: I didn’t know mandoo got some great moves. Do you girls club a lot in NY?

YB: We do occasionally. Sometimes we go with Sun’s and Yeeun’s boyfriend.

TY: Whoa they are dating?

YB: Sun is still dating but Yeeun is back to being single now.

TY: How about you?

YB: I do go out time to time but they don’t really work out.

Soon Dara came over. She took a seat beside Youngbae. He told Yoobin about Dara before but he has not actually told her that they already started dating. Yoobin congratulated the couple. She was happy that her buddy found someone he loves. Youngbae decided to dance with Dara. Dara is actually very cute, her dance is so cute that Youngbae could help but dance silly with her. As she laughed, Seunghyun who was at the other side of the seat stared at her. She knew he was looking but she didn’t care. He was frustrated with Yoobin for ignoring him. He decided to move away. As he was about to go down the staircase, a guy bumped into him. That guy who was slightly drunk hurled vulgarities towards him. Seunghyun ignored and wanted to walk away but that guy gave him a blow on his face, making his lips bleed. Seunghyun was trying his best not to punch him back but taken aback when he kicked Seunghyun on the chest resulting him to fall backwards. Seunghyun was ready and stood up. He wanted to give that a punch on the nose when he realizes that Yoobin hugged him from the back.

YB: Don’t do it…. There are many eyes on you. Some even had their cameras ready to film this. (She whispered in his ears.) Seunghyun… don’t …please.

Seunghyun managed to calm down a little.

Idiotic Man (IDM): What’s wrong ? Are you afraid of your girlfriend?

Seunghyun was about to turn but Yoobin stopped his and cupped his face with his hands before using her hand and placed it on his chest rubbing it to calm him down.

YB: He is not worth it.

The bouncers came in time and removed the drunken man. When the crowd starts to disperse, Yoobin realized that she was holding Seunghyun’s hand. She pulled it away but couldn’t because Seunghyun had a tight grip on her gentle hands.

YB: Seunghyun sshi…. Seunghyun sshi…. Please let go of my hand.

Sohee came rushing.

SH: Unnie why are you holding his arms?

YB: He grabbed it …. (She explained before yanking it off him.)

Seunghyun get back on the table and started to drink heavily. For that short moment, he was so happy that she cared. But it was a short short moment and he is not satisfied with it. Soon after he was drunk and started to actually sob.

“Mianhe… I really want to say sorry but I couldn’t do it face to face. Binnie ah… don’t hate me…Bogoshipo”

Seunghyun was already drunk when he said those words. It breaks her heart to see him like that. Then Dara spoke up.

DR: Yoobin…

YB: Neh unnie…

DR: Is there anyway or can you find somewhere in your heart to forgive him? I am sure he regretted what he has done to you?

TY: Babe, she doesn’t know that you know…

YB: Bae, its okay. Unnie meant well. Unnie, I have forgiven him a long long time ago. But for us to be back together it is impossible.

Without realizing it, Sohee chimed in.

SH: Yup, just like me and Jiyong. (She suddenly closed when she realized she just think out loud.)

CL: Mandoo, you never told me you dated oppa.

SH: It was in the past Chaerin ah. I don’t want to put you in a spot.

GD: It’s not over.

CL: It’s not??

SH: It is.

CL: It is??

GD: I said we are not over.

CL: Okay I’m staying out of it.

It was close to 2am and everyone starts to leave because it’s late. Yoobin and Sohee excused themselves and gave Youngbae a hug before exiting the club. Jiyong followed them to the car.

GD: Noona, can I speak to Sohee for a while please?

Yoobin turned to Sohee and Sohee shooked her head.  Yoobin turned to Jiyong and shrugged before entering the car. Jiyong grabbed Sohee and spun her around before she could enter the car and plants a kiss on her lips before running for his life back into the club.

YB: What was that all about? (Yoobin asked as she began to drive.)

SH: He kissed me. That pricked stole a kiss from me.

YB: Do you like it?

SH: UNNIEEEE!!!!

YB: Arrasso... I’m just kidding.

SH: Unnie, why did you prevent the fight from happening?

YB: I cannot just NOT do anything.

SH: Why are things turning up like this?

YB: I don’t know maknae.

SH: Unnie, I actually like it that Jiyong is jealous. (She smiles slyly.)

YB: Mandoo, would you really give him a chance if he really is sincere?

SH: Andwe…

YB: You sure?

SH: I don’t know. I don’t want to think about it….

The next day, Seunghyun woke up with a spinning headache. As he sits up on his bed, he recalled yesterday’s event. He loves it when Yoobin puts her hand on his chest to calm him down. That’s it; he decided to pay Yoobin a visit.

It was about 3PM when he reached WG’s dorm. He knocked on the door and Sunye opens it.

SY: Oppa, what are you doing here?

TOP: Is Yoobin in?

SY: Nope, she went out.

TOP: Can I come in?

SY: Sure … (She answer reluctantly.)

Seunghyun steps in the house and saw a guy in the living room.

SY: James, this is Seunghyun oppa.

JM: Hi… (James greeted and shook his hand.)

TOP: Sorry to disturb you guys but I’m just waiting for Yoobin.

It was already 11 pm when Sohee and Yoobin returned. She was shocked to see Seunghyun on the sofa.

SY: Unnie he waited for you since 3PM.

YB: Why did you let him in?

SY: I’m sorry… (Sunye was shocked that Yoobin raised her voice.)

YB: Mianhe Sunye... I didn’t mean to raise my voice at you.

SY: I understand unnie.

SH: What are you going to do now?

Yoobin decided to wake him up. He quickly got up on his foot when he saw her.

YB: Why are you here?

TOP: We need to talk.

YB: Let’s just talk another day.

TOP: Why not now?

YB: I just came home and I am exhausted.

TOP: But…

YB: But what?

TOP: Please just for a while. (He pleads.) Please…….

YB: We can talk here.

TOP: More private please.

Yoobin turned to Sunye...

YB: I’m going out for a short while.

Sun nodded in return. Yoobin and Seughyun went to a nearby hill park. Both of them got out from the car and looked over the scenic view. She remembered this place. When they started going out a few years back, they used to come here and relax. Seunghyun decided to break the silence.

TOP: Honestly…. Do you miss me?

Yoobin rolled her eyes.

YB: Stop being an egoistic guy!

TOP: Answer me…..because I’m sure going through hell missing you like crazy.

YB: Impossible…

TOP: What’s impossible?

YB: You going to hell and then coming back here alive.

TOP: Binnie, I’m not kidding.

YB: Neither am I.

He eventually walked up to her and pulls her head up facing him.

TOP: Look into my eyes and say you don’t miss me. Say you don’t love me anymore!

YB: I… I don’t… (She stutters.)

TOP: You’re stuttering. Say it properly... say it clearly so I know I can give up on us.

Yoobin pushed him away and took a few steps back.

YB: I’m not the one who gave up on us. It was you. You said you missed me because I wasn’t around. How about the time when I missed you? You were here in Korea but you treated like I don’t exist. So you better don’t start talking this crap anymore. It’s not my fault that we ended up like this.

TOP: I’m sorry. (He looks down and apologizes.)

YB: Don’t expect things to be the way they used to be just because you said you were sorry. And for your information, I forgave you. It’s just that I don’t see us being together again.

TOP: The other night at the club... why did you stop the fight?

Yoobin don’t know what to answer. She keeps blinking her eyes and she had lost her train of thoughts.

YB: Send me home now please…

TOP: No … answer me first.

YB: I hate you.

TOP: No you don’t!

YB: Yes I do…

Seunghyun took a step forward.

TOP: No I believe you don’t.

Yoobin took a step forward.

YB: I loathe you.

Seunghyun took another step forward.

TOP: No you never will.

Yoobin took a step forward again and now faced him directly.

YB: Ohhh too bad I already did….

With that coming from , Seunghyun grabbed her by the waist and forced a kiss on her lips. Yoobin struggled to push him away but he was too strong for her. Soon, Yoobin give up and return the kiss. When they finally pulled away from each other and she regained her composure, she screamed at him.

YB: Idiot!! How could you do that??

TOP: You obviously like it.

YB: Jerk!

TOP: Hey…. (His phone rings.)

~Phone call~

TOP: What? Which station is he at now? Arrasso. I will get there now.

YB: What happened?

TOP: Come, let’s leave. I’ll drop you off at your place. (He said hurry.)

Yoobin buckled up and was worried because Seunghyun was speeding. He looks very distracted.

YB: Is everything alright? (She softly asked.)

TOP: Something happened to Jiyong.

YB: What happened?

TOP: Long story, I’m sorry I can’t see you to your door. I had to rush to Kangnam police station.

YB: For what?

TOP: Never mind… it’s nothing.

Yoobin don’t want to pry further. As Yoobin exited his car, he asked…

TOP: Can I call you tonight?

YB: No!

TOP: But…. We just kissed!

YB: Argghhhhh stop talking about that…

Yoobin quickly run into her apartment complex. She turned briefly to his car and stuck out a tongue at him before getting into the lift.

~Knock knock~

Lim opened the door. She screamed for Sohee when she realized Yoobin is back.

LM: Mandoo, unnie is back!

Sohee quickly rushed to the door.

YB: Mandoo, Jiyong is at the police station!

SH: WWWHHHHHAAATTTT!