Punishment???

Dear Boy... Bad Boy

 

Punishment

News of Wonder Girls coming back to Korea spread like wildfire. Honestly, the girls don’t feel like coming back. Korea may store beautiful memories for them but it is also the place that brings them a lot of pain. Old fans who abandoned them came crawling at the airport jamming the streets and cheering for the girls for as loud as they can.   The girls heaved a heavy sigh as they got onto their van.

SY: Unnie, gwencana?

YB: Neh, don’t worry Sunye!

LM: Sohee, why are you hyperventilating? Hold my hand … take slow deep breaths.

SH: Thank you, Hyerim ah.

YN: Sohee, whats wrong? You don’t have this panic attack in the states but the moment you are back here, it starts all over again.                        

SH: Don’t worry unnie, I’ll be fine.

@BB Apartment

SR: Yoobin noona is back…. (Seungri exclaimed as he watches the news on TV.)

Seunghyun who was making himself a drink turn to look at the television.

TOP: Yoobin is so skinny now…

SR: Neh but extremely hot….

TOP: Is she having food disorder or something?

TY: Maybe…. After you dumped her. (Taeyang interrupted.)

TOP: Bae stop it. She left me.

TY: My my … I wonder why she left.

Seunghyun was about to throw a punch at Youngbae but was stopped as Jiyong steps in the house.

GD: What is wrong with the both of you? Childish…much!

SR: They are fighting about Yoobin noona…

GD: Yoobin noona??

SR: Neh … WG are back.

Jiyong went into his room and slammed the door. He switched on his computer and googled the latest news. As he saw the pictures, he realizes how Sohee’s cheek is no longer round. She looks gorgeous and still has that aura of mystery surrounding her. Then another picture and news turn his world upside down.

~Wonder Girls having fun with JYP Nation family~

Sohee who hitched a ride with Nichkhun to the restaurant greeted fans. Fans wonder if they are actually dating. If they do, they are a cute couple.

Jiyong was disappointed when he saw the news. He wasn’t sure about how or what to feel but disappointment is an understatement.

YG Entertainment Annual Function

Big Bang wasn’t aware that some of JYPE artist were invited by YG. As the boys entered the hall GD and Seunghyun was shocked to see WG chit chatting with 2NE1. They didn’t even realize that WG was invited and so was 2PM. Jiyong made his way towards Sohee who was whispering and giggling with CL. While Seughyun stood tall observing closely the very y Yoobin who was talking with Park Bom, Taecyeon and Junsu at the bar.

GD: Ehem…..

CL: Oppa, I am sure you know Sohee, you guys collaborated before right?

GD: Neh, of course.

Sohee nodded before excusing herself to get a drink. As she approaches the beverage counter, she was surprised to see Jiyong stood right behind her.

SH: Oh dear... you scare me sunbae.

GD: What’s with the formalities?? We need to talk.

SH: Mianhe sunbae, I have to see Sunye unnie now. It was great meeting you.

Jiyong was irritated that he pulled her arms. Before he could take Sohee away, Nichkhun approached them.

NK: Anyeong sunbaenim, is Sohee pulling a prank on you? Please don’t be angry, she is very playful.

GD: Playful??

NK: Neh… very. She loves sneaking up pranks on me.

SH: Oppa, what are you saying…

NK: She even….

Before Nichkhun could finish his sentence, Sohee used her hand to cover his mouth. Jiyong was startled. He has never seen that side of Sohee and all of a sudden he is jealous of Nichkhun.

GD: Wow … I didn’t know that side of her.

NK: Sunbae...why would you know?? She only shows it to her closes family and friends.

GD: Can I just ask….are you guys dating?

NK: Dating??

SH: Mianhe sunbaenim, we have to leave….

NK: We do??

SH: Yes we do…my dear oppa…

“My dear oppa???” Since when Sohee starts to show affection for people, Jiyong wondered.

Seunghyun approached the bar. He notices how the black sweetheart tube dress with a long slit made Yoobin looks so feminine and gorgeous. He approaches her from behind and plants a kiss on her cheeks surprising her. Actually he has no idea why he did that. Yoobin turned and was shocked to see that the person who kissed her was Seunghyun. She was speechless until Taecyeon start asking question….

TC: Yoobin… are you and Seunghyun hyung dating?

PB: Omo you guys make such a cute couple.

Yoobin wanted to slap him but she refrain from doing so in private. She excused herself to the ladies. Instead of the ladies, she headed for the staircase. Seunghyun trailed behind her. While she inhale deeply to keep herself calm, Seunghyun stared at her.

TOP: You left…

YB: I left?

TOP: You went missing….

YB: Before I answer… let me ask you … when did you realized that I was gone. (Seunghyun kept quiet.) See you don’t even know.

She left him at the staircase and headed back to the function hall. As she enters the hall, she kept herself compose. She saw Sohee who seems like she was running away from someone. She then realized that Jiyong was trailing Sohee. Sohee was glad when she found Yoobin.

SH: Unnie, can we go back home? I feel like I am going to get an attack.

YB: Let’s inform the rest that we’ll take our leave.

When the girls turned, Yoobin bumped into Jiyong.

GD: Anyeong noona!

YB: Anyeong (Yoobin replied reluctantly.)

GD: Are you guys in a hurry?

YB: Yes we are leaving, excuse us.

Before the valet came with their car, Seunghyun and Jiyong approached the girls.

GD: Mandoo, can we talk for a while.

SH: Mianhe sunbaenim, we need to leave.

GD: What is with the formalities? Stop that …

SH: Mianhe sunbae, it’s better if we communicate formally.

Yoobin’s car arrived. Sohee quickly get into the passenger seat and Yoobin headed to the driver’s seat until Jiyong snatched the keys and pushed her aside, driving away with Sohee in the car.

YB: Seunghyun sshi, what was that? Can you tell him to come back this instance?

Seunghyun ignored her. Soon, Seunghyun’s car arrived and he got into the driver’s seat. He looked at Yoobin who was still fuming with her arms crossed.  She looked at him back. They were staring into each other eyes. He eyed her to get in the car. She shook her head. He widened his eyes and arrowed his eyes to the passenger seats. She let out a sigh in defeat and hesitantly got into the car. The car ride was pretty much silent. He only spoke a sentence but received no reply from her.

TOP: Have you been well?

Yoobin do not want to reply. His low soothing voice warms her heart. For a moment she felt that he cares. She looked out the window and her finger traces the beautiful droplets of rain before rubbing of her shoulder because it was getting chilly. He passed his tuxedo but she pushed it away. Soon she started sneezing. He switched off the air-con. They finally reached the east sea. There she saw her car. She wanted to exit but Seunghyun stopped her.

TOP: Let them talk for a while, you don’t have to worry… See they are talking things out.

YB: I’ll wait outside then. (She replied softly.)

Yoobin tried to open the door but it won’t.

YB: Seunghyun sshi, can you please unlock the door.

TOP: What is with the formalities? It’s raining.

YB: But… Seughyun sshi

TOP: No buts… I’ll unlock it once they are done talking. You don’t want to get a cold.

Yoobin had no choice but give up not knowing she sigh…

YB: It is as if you even care… (She mumbles faintly but still audible to his ears.)

Seunghyun felt hurt but deep inside he knew how he was before. That was the last words Yoobin said to him before dozing off. Seunghyun covered her in his tuxedo and watches her sleep. He wondered why he did those things years back. Compared to Jiyong, he was very calm when he realized that Yoobin left. Compared to Jiyong who stared at Sohee’s picture and items every day, Seunghyun kept all the things related to Yoobin under his bed. Compared to Jiyong who whines about how he misses Sohee, Seunghyun rarely talks about her. And compared to Jiyong who can still eat plentifully, Seunghyun loses his huge appetite since Yoobin was no longer around to cook for him.

As he stared at her, he traced her fingers on her lips and her nose. He missed kissing those lips and cuddling with her but for the love of god he will never tell her that. Yoobin began to stir in her nap and he quickly looked away. When she open her eyes, she looked at the window and saw Jiyong who was still talking to Sohee. Yoobin saw Seunghyun fiddling with his phone, so she just kept quiet.  Moments later, she saw Jiyong got off the car fuming. She then turned to Seughyun who unlocked the car for her. As she was about to exit the car, he asked her…

TOP: Do you miss me all these years? (He asked softly not daring to look at her in the eyes.)

She looked at him… Without giving him an answer, she left. In the drizzling rain Jiyong saw Yoobin exited Seunghyun’s car. As Yoobin’s walked past him, he grabbed her hand.

GD: Noona, hyung may not show it… but he realy misses you.

Yoobin pulled her hand away before getting in her car. Sohee looked upset. Both girls were brave. They did not shed a tear.

~Big Bang’s Apartment~

TOP: She barely said a word to me.

GD: Sohee too…. That was the first time I did all the talking. Are they punishing us?

TOP: I don’t care… (He storm off and went into his room.)

In his room, he finally took the out the box underneath his bed. As open the lid, a feeling rushed to him. He looked at her perfume and sprayed a bit. It still smells so sweet. Then he took out their pictures. Then without realizing it, he teared. He misses her. He regretted not taking a bite of the breakfast she made. He regretted all the time that he made her cry. He regretted his ignorance. He regretted not working hard enough for their relationship to work. He is filled with regrets.

He took out his iPhone and opens his whatsapp. He still kept her number. She has not used it since she left. He decided to send a message to that number just because he wants to do it.

‘I really miss you’

By some of fate, that single tick becomes a double tick. Someone just read the message.

~Yoobin’s Room~

She just stepped out of the shower when her phone beeps. Although she just reinstated the line, she still does not have any stored contacts. So she wondered who sent her a message. When she read it….she took a deep breath. She doesn’t know what to feel. She startled while staring at the phone because it suddenly rang… Should she pick it up?

Ps: // for those of you who doesn’t know what whatspp is à whatsapp is a messaging application which can be purchased in smartphone. It allows the people to see whether their messages have been read or not